Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Particular game compatibility request?
04-04-2013, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:03 PM by MyGamerTV.)
Particular game compatibility request?
I dunno if this a stupid post/question but I come here everyday hoping that Tekken 6 would now be compatible with ppspp but I leave in disappointment so I thought i'd post a question to the developers and hopefully get an answers. Can you guys make a particular game compatible with the emulator?. I know its not an easy thing to develop to full extent in a flash but I was kinda hoping to get an answer if possible as to when can we expect Tekken 6 to be compatible or that if it can be made compatible particularly?.

Appreciate the hard work that you guys are putting up.

Thanks!

EDIT: I dunno if you guys are aware but currently Tekken 6 is not compatible one bit, it just hangs up in the game's intro. It doesn't even get to the main menu. I tried on my Galaxy S3 and even on the PC version of the emulator.
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Particular game compatibility request?
Are you testing the game?It may just be unreported,you can take a log of it and post on github for devs to check.
04-04-2013, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:58 PM by MyGamerTV.)
(04-04-2013 05:58 PM)livisor Wrote:  Are you testing the game?It may just be unreported,you can take a log of it and post on github for devs to check.

I have tried different settings and all but no luck.
Here's what happens, it just keep looping on the loading screen. Same thing happens on my phone.

[Image: screenshot2ue.png]

The white numbers on the left side keep changing but rest of the text remains the same as it is in the screenshot.
It's definitely unreported. Could you please give me a link to where I can report this?
04-04-2013, 10:07 PM
The numbers on the left are the time. It loops the psmf stuff?

Are you trying the latest git build? It doesn't look like that is the latest git, which actually fixes some of those psmf functions. It could be fixed now.

-[Unknown]
04-05-2013, 08:56 AM
(04-04-2013 10:07 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  The numbers on the left are the time. It loops the psmf stuff?

Are you trying the latest git build? It doesn't look like that is the latest git, which actually fixes some of those psmf functions. It could be fixed now.

-[Unknown]

i'm using the latest build so that means it hasn't been properly fixed or its just Tekken in particular that's having psmf functioning issue.
04-05-2013, 09:13 AM
disable media engine and it goes into endless looping demo battle.It doesnt trigger start option
04-05-2013, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 12:14 PM by MyGamerTV.)
(04-05-2013 09:13 AM)sfageas Wrote:  disable media engine and it goes into endless looping demo battle.It doesnt trigger start option

I don't seem to find "media engine" option. It just simply doesn't go beyond loading screen. I tried playing around with the settings but nothing seem make it work.

As you can see in the screenshot above, only the time on left side is variable, rest of the lines are looping. Invalid psmf and the line below it "bad object handle".
04-05-2013, 12:46 PM
then you have an older version of the emulator,get the latest one from here : http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index.php
04-05-2013, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 01:03 PM by MyGamerTV.)
(04-05-2013 12:46 PM)sfageas Wrote:  then you have an older version of the emulator,get the latest one from here : http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index.php

Uh I had an old version, I thought it to be latest. Thank you for the link to newer build.

Demo mode has ran after I disabled media engine and I must say that I am quite impressed with the performance, it's quite stable. Now if I could somehow start the game, it'd be awesome but I guess it's not possible with the current version or is it?
04-05-2013, 03:07 PM
devs know better Smile just wait & see Smile
04-05-2013, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 03:34 PM by MyGamerTV.)
(04-05-2013 03:07 PM)sfageas Wrote:  devs know better Smile just wait & see Smile

Hopefully next version will do the trick Rolleyes
Thread Closed