Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: Brave Story: New Traveler
On android samsung galaxy tab s, the opening and cutscene still white screen. Even using the latest version of ppsspp. Pls help.
11-19-2014, 01:17 AM
White or not it's playable turn off buffering keep pressing start or buttons and you will be taken to main screen atrough laggy like hell with buffering

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
07-06-2015, 09:31 AM
Bug Brave Story: New Traveler Graphics Bug
Just want to report a graphics bug when using some Bravura and Unity Skills.
I experienced the bug for the first time when I played with Wataru and friend as a guest (Bandits quest) and used a certain unity skill which I forgot the name and I've just seen it again with Kutz while using her bravura skill "Deadly Vibes"... probably there might be more other than the ones I've mentioned. The bug shows a disappearing sprites after using the skills that I mentioned. I've attached the screenshots to have a clearer details.

BTW, I'm using the latest stable version of the emulator.
PPSSPP 1.0.1

See attachments for the screenshots.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-06-2015, 10:46 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Put
Buffered Rendering On
Put Frameskip To x 2
Turn Off Disable Stencil Test

Worked For Me , But Lags A Little

Name Of Phone , Ckk Vigor 2 1Gb Ram
Dont Know If Ill Work For Windows , But Feel Free To Try It.
12-17-2017, 10:06 AM
Brave Story causes PPSSPP to crash when i click play
PPSSPP crashes as soon as i try to start Brave Story. The moment i click "play" PPSSPP stops responding and closes. I can play any other game no problem but this only affects Brave Story, I've tried downloading different Brave Story from other websites but the same problem still persists. Pls help

Title: Brave Story: New Traveller
Genre: RPG
Region: US
Format: ISO
Version: v1.01

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-18-2017, 05:29 AM
(12-17-2017 10:06 AM)zexinger Wrote:  PPSSPP crashes as soon as i try to start Brave Story. The moment i click "play" PPSSPP stops responding and closes. I can play any other game no problem but this only affects Brave Story, I've tried downloading different Brave Story from other websites but the same problem still persists. Pls help

Title: Brave Story: New Traveller
Genre: RPG
Region: US
Format: ISO
Version: v1.01

What video backend were you using? Did you try others?

Also. Many "downloaded" games on those sites are actually broken. So, yea... Pirating sometimes can bite you in ass too.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
12-18-2017, 04:41 PM
This game does suffer from various graphical glitches during battles which will also differ depending on backend and settings used(some "slower effects" affecting monsters colors are still buggy, some flashy animations might also be wrong), but it definitely doesn't deserve to be in "games that don't boot" section.:]

In fact if someone's not bothered by glitchy effects in battles ie just cares to play to enjoy story as many people does with jRPG's, it could as well be fully playable.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
12-18-2017, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2017 07:04 PM by zexinger.)
(12-18-2017 04:41 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  This game does suffer from various graphical glitches during battles which will also differ depending on backend and settings used(some "slower effects" affecting monsters colors are still buggy, some flashy animations might also be wrong), but it definitely doesn't deserve to be in "games that don't boot" section.:]

In fact if someone's not bothered by glitchy effects in battles ie just cares to play to enjoy story as many people does with jRPG's, it could as well be fully playable.

I was using OpenGL and yes i dont really care about the glitchy effects in battle I just wanna replay this game for the story. I played this game when i was a kid and just wanted the nostalgic feeling. Especially dat battle music. Before this i didnt know about the backend things but now i will try the other ones. Sorry im such a noob but thanks for your help guys Big Grin

(12-18-2017 07:02 PM)zexinger Wrote:  
(12-18-2017 04:41 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  This game does suffer from various graphical glitches during battles which will also differ depending on backend and settings used(some "slower effects" affecting monsters colors are still buggy, some flashy animations might also be wrong), but it definitely doesn't deserve to be in "games that don't boot" section.:]

I was using OpenGL and yes i dont really care about the glitchy effects in battle I just wanna replay this game for the story. I played this game when i was a kid and just wanted the nostalgic feeling. Especially dat battle music. Before this i didnt know about the backend things but now i will try the other ones. Sorry im such a noob but thanks for your help guys Big Grin

So I switched to Direct3D 11 and it worked! Thank you guys so much! Big Grin
10-25-2023, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2023 09:46 AM by dreamblazer.)
Device: Samsung J5 Prime
Current PSP Build: 1.16.5
Issue:

Dark overlay bug when Buffered rendering is off.
(Skip buffering on)
Tremendous lag in battles when buffering is on
Map overworld travelling has huge shadow box beneath character when off.

Before, disable slower effects : off fixes it, but recent build made the bug appear since it's gone.

All other resolutions apply, need quidance to fix.

About music persistence glitch when loading areas you can use /System/ Force real clock CPU>on to fix audio and not do scratches.