Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
HDR Light- and higher resolution for pc
04-04-2013, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 02:14 PM by pmk999.)
Bug HDR Light- and higher resolution for pc
Hi All!

I saw the Soul Calibur Broken Destiny vid. It's awesome.

But it wold be much batter with HDR Light (ENB Serie), and higher Resolution like 1600x1200.

The ENB Serie is an open source program and it's not too difficult to integrate into the ppsspp.

web site:
http://www.enbdev.com/index_en.htm

The quality of the game/games would be much batter, and would be similar to the Soul Calibur V because it also uses HDR Ligt.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: HDR Light- and higher resolution for pc
1. You can already do 1600x1200 with PPSSPP.
2. You CANNOT inject ENB series in any way because of many reasons, one is the fact that it's D3D only and PPSSPP is OGL.
3. PC games do not get rendered the same way emulated games do.
07-04-2013, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 10:20 PM by Bloccstyle.)
well if PPSSPP is OpenGL, what about QeffectsGL? It's like enb but for OpenGL...
Edit: It doesn't work with PPSSPP, but I really hope it does in the near future. I don't see why it shouldn't.
07-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Because they don't render the geometry the same way. Emulation is really specific and most programs will actually choke on an emulator because we can't follow traditional OpenGL programming.
07-06-2013, 08:52 PM
And ENB is not open source.
In matter of fact, is explicit in his license that you can't modify any part of the core. Tongue

I hope that in the future the guy behind SweetFX port his code to be compatible with OpenGL as well. That alone would be awesome.