Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Recommended PPSSPP Games Thread
12-24-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: Recommended PPSSPP Games Thread
(12-23-2013 02:46 PM)KrossX Wrote:  Action RPGs ? Hmmm... how about Falcom games, Like Ys and Trails in the Sky.

While Trails in the Sky and the other legend of heroes games are great (except for LoH: Song of the Ocean, it's a fun game but the localization was done rather poorly) that series is more of a turn based RPG and not an action RPG

(12-24-2013 05:57 AM)globe94 Wrote:  * oh! and i forgot to post..
* games that run good at ppsspp ofcourse!
* it doesnt matter if its not on full speed..
* as long as it doesnt have significant in-game problems Big Grin

Lets see, what are some good action RPGS?... Well the ones that leap out at me the most on the psp are probably God Eater Burst (Oh god I hupe its sequel gets released for psp in the USA) and the Monster Hunter series which you already know about and how great they are, next on my list would be Phantasy star portable 1 and 2 but they suffer from some rather bad graphical glitches on PPSSPP. After those I would probably recommend Star Ocean 1 and 2 as they have rather good story along with a rather large synthesis and skill system. Oh and if you enjoy dungeon crawling grind fest action RPGs that have a habit of alternating between "alright this seems pretty easy" and "OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME" then go with the Valhalla Knights series.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recommendations Games Thread - TheDax - 08-06-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Recommendations Games Thread - vsub_ - 08-06-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Recommended PPSSPP Games Thread - mr.chya - 12-24-2013 06:36 AM
[split] Welcome Thread - lovelotus - 08-27-2015, 05:00 AM
game suggestion - scoutinel - 12-10-2017, 10:36 AM