Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pangya: Fantasy Golf
01-28-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Pangya: Fantasy Golf
(12-27-2013 09:43 PM)Darkelite Wrote:  
(12-23-2013 12:18 AM)range95 Wrote:  i think i waited enough, so i look at the console and its only full of red lines.

I have the exact same problem with the latest version. Did you find a way to bypass this bug?

Well I can play it no problem. The problem I have is I can't change my character costumes, its always make PPSSPP not working and close itself.
Someone has same problem here ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2014, 05:25 AM
It seems like one of the releases of the game (maybe the US one or something?) is not playable, and does not even go in game. The other does work fine.

If you've ripped your game and it does work, what is the id it shows on the spine? It should show e.g. ULXX11111. Also, if yours doesn't work, what is the id?

-[Unknown]
02-03-2014, 03:05 AM
I know this game doesn't work for everybody yet, but tonight [Unknown] made a commit which improves the game's performance by about 2-5 times what it was before, so it might be somewhat/almost playable on Android too, now.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
02-16-2014, 09:53 PM
I am playing the US version of the game, it's still NOT working. I get a black screen on boot. It seems to be a problem with the delay at boot on some fast computers, they were supposed to fix it in 9.7 and it's not the case. Sad

I am using a clean ISO of ULUS10438.
02-16-2014, 10:24 PM
There was never a deadline for it in the first place, though. But at any rate, it's still known that some copies of the game aren't booting, so it's not forgotten.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
03-14-2014, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 10:28 AM by desmon91.)
im trying to use WLAN function, with my laptop as the server..and my android to join..the room show at my android screen, but when i tried to connect..there's a pop out messages say.."Network error occured"
hopes this info help you guys Big Grin
03-18-2014, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 09:15 AM by TheSoulScream.)
Music RE: Pangya: Fantasy Golf
my version ppsspp-v0.9.7.2-273-gd791093-windows-amd64 and playable
First Black Screen then waiting around 3-5 minutes and BLAM Logo
only glitching when appeard Loading screen starting flashing few seconds but not so painful
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5034] fix that you need Read Framebuffer to memory (CPU)
[Image: amqnu9.jpg]

P.S. Sorry im new here but from me somes games good working like
05-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Hy all!
Somebody tested this game on android? I really wanted play on it! BUT
The game work perfect on win7 but on android JB it get the black screen bug. The FPS counter is working but no sign the game is working, also no sound effect in background.
On android i waited even 1-2 min but nothing.
Any suggestion?

Its my first post here and sry for my bad english and THX forward.
05-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Good morning guys,
I got enough to play the game pangya, but all versions have the following problem: At the end of some matches and the "x" crashes button simply gets in the celebration screen and nothing happens.
Example: White wiz License.
Does anyone know how to solve this error?
05-17-2014, 09:48 AM
I managed to boot up the game in android but now have other problem.
The menus background are moving and the music too but the select cursors don't work. The menu arrow animations is not moving too, yust the background.
If somehow manage to take the game to play there is a still image and only sound.
The fps counter show normal fps and the music not lagging, nor the background animation...strange.
05-21-2014, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 12:23 PM by rogerrr.)
I tested it on android unable to play, although the beginning of the game takes enough then when you run should wait a bit to not be fooled by such a black screen. Another screen is black is every shot, and also some parts catch late in the game and try to get out of a game.

The settings I used are:
Mode: Rendering unbuffered
Skipping frames: Disabled
Alternative Speed​​: Unlimited
Fit to screen checked
Processing hardware: marked
Envelope software: branded
Spline curves: marked
level of scale: disabled

System tab:

multiple tasks: marked
i / o in separate task: marked
change clock: 60

Anyway I hope someone help me to solve the problem of halting map whiz white, the type of game license.

The rest of the options I mentioned is not cleared, please ask for someone who can play the license of white whiz give me a return because for me tested on various versions of the game and always lock both the end of the game as to try out the game
05-21-2014, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 01:20 PM by rogerrr.)
Pangya - Lock at the end of the match, or leave it
Staff would like to know if someone with the game pangya had problems finishing a game, for example I play the white whiz license the map at the end of a stage of license hangs in the commemoration of the departure.
If I try to exit the menu also lets him push the lock button but as it did not work.
Tested with various versions of the game, USA, JP, KR.
Video illustrating the error:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tjUPyU2fa4
I apologize for English as it is not my language of origin, and if posted in the wrong way right now apologize because I'm newbie forum.
05-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-26-2014, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 11:21 AM by TheDax.)
In the latest builds, enabling "Simulate Block Transfer" will eliminate the flickering on load screens, and show the background properly while the swing gauge fills up. Pretty much all that's left is the crashing on certain stages, and why some copies of the game don't boot at all, as well as a few minor depth issues.

05-28-2014, 01:09 PM
After testing with the latest available build of Henrik Rydgard, and enable the "Simulate Block Transfer" option persisted in waging, map white wiz, starting in the "license" mode, occurs mainly in type "score", I performed the test by entering the map, pausing the game and trying to use the "square" out of this game, but the option button to exit does not open.
The same happens when I reach the end of the game "score".
Thank you for your attention.