Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fifa 18/14 PPSSPP Black Screen
11-12-2017, 10:30 AM
Fifa 18/14 PPSSPP Black Screen
Fifa 18 on PSP is just a modded version of FIFA 14 by GamerNafz. Ok, let me tell my point! When I download the FIFA 18.iso with textures and save data, the download is success. I followed his instructions how to apply it, textures, savedata, etc. And checked all of permissions. But when I select the game on PPSSPP, It shows black screen with no controllers in it. It's not an ordinary black screen that can be solved. I tried all the settings but it doesn't work. The game just worked when I removed the textures! Gamernafz says that I need to post on this forum because my phone is not famous.

Specs:
Name: Firefly Mobile Aurii Secret 4G
CPU: Mali-T720
RAM: 3GB
Cores: 8

Please fix this!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: Fifa 18/14 PPSSPP Black Screen
(11-12-2017 10:30 AM)LeaperStone Wrote:  Fifa 18 on PSP is just a modded version of FIFA 14 by GamerNafz. Ok, let me tell my point! When I download the FIFA 18.iso with textures and save data, the download is success. I followed his instructions how to apply it, textures, savedata, etc. And checked all of permissions. But when I select the game on PPSSPP, It shows black screen with no controllers in it. It's not an ordinary black screen that can be solved. I tried all the settings but it doesn't work. The game just worked when I removed the textures! Gamernafz says that I need to post on this forum because my phone is not famous.

Specs:
Name: Firefly Mobile Aurii Secret 4G
CPU: Mali-T720
RAM: 3GB
Cores: 8

Please fix this!

Try changing the language to castellano(espana)
lt should work
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply