Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
WWE All Stars
12-30-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: WWE All Stars
A bit more, as the problem is the same as the one for Warriors Orochi 1 , i gave a try to see if the same solution could work :
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...8#pid99138

And it does.

So to have a working save in WWE All Stars in current "buildbot", first download the "stable" 0.9.9.1 :
http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html

Load your game with it.
Fight an exhibition match to the end, at the end when it gives the statistics, just continue, it will automatically save when you will be moved to the main menu.

Now quit, and move the folder (the save) that is located in
...\0991ppsspp\memstick\PSP\SAVEDATA\

to your
...\buildbotppsspp\memstick\PSP\SAVEDATA\

And you'll be able to play WWE All Stars with your buildbot version without the game being unable to load or save.

Hopefully will be fixed soon.

To help , i attach to that post the saved game i made with "stable" 0.9.9.1 for the european version (just made an exhibition match hulk hogan vs cena, so there's nothing unlocked and you can enjoy doing it yourself), it will work with buildbot.

Attached File(s)
.7z  eurosaveWWEAllStar.7z (Size: 27.42 KB / Downloads: 1562)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2014, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2014 02:01 PM by Trokinos.)
RE: WWE All Stars
A note about the missing menu music and etc..
It's because you need to accept to install the media content when prompted (i always refused).

But problem if you're using buildbots versions of PPSSPP, again the game will be unable to detect the correct memory stick size, you need to do the same process i mentionned about how to obtain a base save that will then work with the "stable" 0.9.9.1 and install the media content there (it's only +/- 44mb so fortunately it's fast) .

Then move that media content to your buildbot version once you're done and you will hear the missing music and sound effects.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply