Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can my friend and i play together using psp and ppsspp?
09-08-2017, 03:43 AM
how can my friend and i play together using psp and ppsspp?
I have a modded psp, my friend has ppsp. How can we play multiplayer games using lan? Please do not post a link to the so called "tutorial" it does not help, and is not specific at all. I just want to know how we can play together, thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2017, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 05:17 AM by ummmmm.)
RE: how can my friend and i play together using psp and ppsspp?
you could try downloading the attachment
.zip  REAL PSP.zip (Size: 75.19 KB / Downloads: 877)

It Supposed To Let A Real PSP To Play Over WiFi (at least i think i honestly have no idea where i got it from XD)

But Basically You Have To Put The Ip Of Your Friend On The File Called Server (under the SEPLUGINS folder) And On HotSpot You Have To Put Your Network's Name? Like My Network Name Is Netgear10 (it's the name of what you connect to on your wifi settings when you are trying to get internet at home) You also have to enable it cause its a plugin hence why its under seplugins.

another thing you could try is to Connect To Coldbird.net instead of connecting directly to him but i am not sure how well that'll work (haven't test it) (you put coldbird.net in the server file instead of your ip)

The main problem is that you've Gotta Enable Port Forwarding if you are trying to connect over a network (not sure but i think that's that case) you can easily google that or look it up on youtube but the hard part is trying to find someone who can explain it easily enough to understand... (if you don't already know how to i mean)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply