Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Improving sound quality
08-23-2017, 02:52 PM
Improving sound quality
I dont know u guys noticed or not but recently I have noticed that after increasing the farmeskipping level to 8 the sound works great but unable to view ( playing svr 11) is it possible to only increase the frameskip level for sound not for gaming? It would be great to put frameskip level for sound by PPSSPP manually as like the graphic settings. Please look for the sound quality also. Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: Improving sound quality
(08-23-2017 02:52 PM)Alamin284 Wrote:  I dont know u guys noticed or not but recently I have noticed that after increasing the farmeskipping level to 8 the sound works great but unable to view ( playing svr 11) is it possible to only increase the frameskip level for sound not for gaming? It would be great to put frameskip level for sound by PPSSPP manually as like the graphic settings. Please look for the sound quality also. Thanks in advance.

The sound is bad if you're running the game with a lower speed than native. If your game is running at 100% speed, the sound will be good. Probably you were running your game slower, when you enabled frameskiping, the emulation speed been increased and the sound became good, there's no other reason.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply