Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
04-25-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
Thanks for the hint [Unknown]!!
After what you said, I downloaded the emulator again, and now the game works perfectly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2021, 07:40 AM
The attachement filename will indicate that this is the EU version.

I win a battle and this happens on the latest build, OGL backend.

I can't even this o.O

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-11-2022, 05:18 AM
Just go to option drom the game and off the install data.
04-21-2024, 10:35 PM
Empty speech bubbles and dialogue boxes
version: 1.17.1

Trying out Tactics Ogre One Vision mod for the first time. Game launches and can select New Game, so that part's fine but I had an issue where I cannot see the letters/words in the enter name screen, so I thought it might be a 1-time thing and just assumed where the selections are(for the record, I chose whatever and pressed Start, and then up, and X to continue on what I assume is the "Are you sure?" box) and then the cutscene showed just fine, as well as the selections with the tarot card segments... but when it got to the scenes with people speaking but the dialogue boxes are empty(just white speech bubbles).

Now the One Vision modded version I downloaded was USA region so I downloaded an unmodded EUR region of the game from a different site, launched it, and selected New Game... only to eventually run into the same problem.

I've also tried all the other different Backend render methods, each time needing a restart and ended up with the same problem. I might've tried other settings but I'm too tired right now to remember which ones I've tinkered with that didn't fix it.

Long story short, I fixed this by launching PPSSPPWindows executable, instead of the PPSSPPWindows64 executable found in the same directory/folder as the other one. If it matters, I have it running as admin and on Win 7 compatibility mode(also tried these settings on the 64 version but that didn't fix it). ATM I'm still not sure if this is a compatibility problem with this version, or something else on my PC causing the 64 version to not work like it should be, or what. But I've found a workaround, I'm not gonna fix what's not broken, and I'm just sharing the workaround here in case someone else runs into the same problem. Oh, and also just in case the dev(s) of PPSSPP needs this info for future patches/fixes.