Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
07-27-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
I get a blackscreen and freeze (together) after rescueing the duke and naming your Order. Right after the screen wants to change to world map.

When I force close ppsspp I have this error: wait for emu thread timed out

Here is my log: ht tp://ww w.mediafire.c om/view/vd13x6jgmov1x4b/ppsspplog.txt (copy and erase spaces)

PPSSPP Version 1.0.1 (Windows 7 64Bit)
NVidia GTX 520
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 06:10 PM by Arsaz.)
ok so im using the latest ppsspp on my android huawei honor 4c

problem here is that with buffered rendering on.........the screen flickers A LOT all the time during gameplay...speed and fps is good though....
also when i turn on read framebuffers to memory CPU OR GPU the flickering surprisingly stops but obviously the gameplay becomes real slow

never mind......it works flawless now......i just reinstalled it AND VIOLA PROBLEM SOLVED
10-31-2015, 04:39 PM
(07-27-2015 01:59 PM)Asrail Wrote:  I get a blackscreen and freeze (together) after rescueing the duke and naming your Order. Right after the screen wants to change to world map.

When I force close ppsspp I have this error: wait for emu thread timed out

Here is my log: ht tp://ww w.mediafire.c om/view/vd13x6jgmov1x4b/ppsspplog.txt (copy and erase spaces)

PPSSPP Version 1.0.1 (Windows 7 64Bit)
NVidia GTX 520
use this new ppsspp beta version , is already fixed this problem
http:// buildbot.orphis. net/ ppsspp/
11-06-2015, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 11:55 AM by grammkii.)
For this game.

Turn off 'Fast Memory'
Turn off 'Multi-threading'
Turn off 'Simulate block transfer effects'
Use Buffered Rendering.
Frameskipping must be an even number or zero. Odd frameskipping results in weird flickering. This means you can't use auto frameskip so...
Turn off auto frameskip.

just sayin'
11-26-2015, 10:11 AM
I'm using PPSSPP 1.1.0 and I can confirm disabling "multithreaded" helps for this game. The whole screen flickered really bad on the save screen and on the world map and this seems to fix the issue.
02-21-2016, 02:29 PM
Currently, I'm using the latest PPSSPP version and everything is works well so far except the few thing.
Whenever I loads PPSSPP's emulation save states(not the original saves), after few seconds the background music stops playing.
Strange thing is only background music disappears, not the other sounds.(for example, raining sounds, weapon sounds, and etc.)
and this buggy situation occurs not only my android devices(Samsung Galaxy S3), but also my laptop computer.
Is this is a bug?

Currently, I'm using both PC and Android devices.
02-21-2016, 06:52 PM
Does it happen if you load a regular save, and then create a new savestate? Or only when you load an old savestate from an old version of PPSSPP?

Save states save everything. Unfortunately they even save bugs.

-[Unknown]
02-21-2016, 11:58 PM
The situation that I mentioned happens not only from newly created savestate, but also old savestate from old version.
02-22-2016, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2016 03:32 AM by [Unknown].)
Well, it does not happen for me. Any particular place?

I'm not sure if you understood me correctly. Consider this scenario:

1. You create a save state in PPSSPP v1.1.1.
2. You switch to PPSSPP v1.2.1.
3. You load that save state. Now it has v1.1.1 bugs.
4. You save the save state. Now it's a v1.2.1 save state right? Yes, but it still saved the bugs that were loaded from v1.1.1. Bugs survive "money laundering."
5. You load this new save state and it still happens.

So, if by "not only from newly created savestate, but also old savestate from old version", you mean "it happens even if I DELETE all of my save states and make sure NO SAVE STATES EXIST ANYMORE, and then create a brand new save state from a regular save"... then where are you that you are creating the save state?

I tried the world map and also inside a battle. Music plays fine even after loading.

-[Unknown]
02-22-2016, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2016 06:58 AM by oops3241.)
Oh, Sorry for my poor English. The situation that I mentioned is same as your explanation.
Looks like I gotta make the video footage for you.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_-AuF2Ix8s (First footage -Version 1.1.1)
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDCvxS7DHwQ&feature=youtu.be (Second Footage - Version 1.2.1)
Hope this footage helps you.(Delete the blanks before playing the footage.)
[Second footage's sttutering is caused by video recording sequence.]
05-26-2016, 03:37 AM
Can someone share their settings with me please? The earlier posted settings allow the game to work but it lags like crazy
06-21-2016, 01:25 AM
Playing the US version on a mac and am up to chapter 3. Anytime the computer or I use the spell Boon of Swiftness the entire emulator freezes. Can't progress past here any suggestions?
06-21-2016, 04:43 AM
@fssfs try restoring default settings(you'll find option to do that in system settings), then restarting emulation and reloading from in-game save.

Don't use savestates as those carry on old bugs including those caused by dangerous/experimental hacks/settings which you can find in ppsspp.

If that doesn't help, providing savedata to reproduce issue could be useful.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
06-22-2016, 12:53 AM
(04-09-2014 11:24 PM)moosecandle Wrote:  WHOA okay I just figured it out. Sorry for the double post but this is too big of a breakthrough for an edit. All of my problems turned out to be due to a botched data install i did when i first booted the game. I just deleted what i assume was the file (data.bin maybe? I can't remember what it was called but for me it was in a folder called ULES01500SQEXTACO in the savedata directory) created when i first tried the game data install, and now not only can i load my normal savegame, but i can now battle without crashing!!! Not sure if this will help others here with the "crash before almorica" problem but i figured I'd share my bonehead mistake anyway. Cheers Smile

THANK YOU! I have been looking for a fix to this game and that was it. Btw to anyone else having issues with this game disabling multi-threading helped and setting frameskip to 0 or 2 helped lots.
06-22-2016, 01:37 PM
Regarding the Boon of Swiftness freeze, i tried every region version and multiple save games and it froze every time. This was using ppsspp through openemu. After trying ppsspp stand alone without loading in openemu there was no problemSmile So no idea if you can wanna make an openemu version fix for the emulator but yeah thats what was causing itSmile