Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
02-27-2015, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2015 11:50 PM by Delirious17.)
RE: Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
Recommended settings for galaxy note 3? crashes at game logo

Messing with settings can get me in game but bad flickering of background map
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Having troubles to net this game running stable, using latest build but, no matter what I try it refuses to run at full speed, its always flickering and lagging until I turn up frameskip 3, it gets better but it still runs slowly, messing with a few speed up settings didn't do much, anyone know a fix?
04-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Hey. I have a problem. I am running v 1.0.1 on windows. I can load up the starting screen. Load my save data. Then it crashes completely. Can anyone help me please?
04-19-2015, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 07:19 AM by mirsakel.)
Hey im play US version.but in first battle its crash and close my ppsspp how can i do ? Please help

Im done try the first post , but is not working still crash , can someone help me
04-21-2015, 12:48 PM
The game worked perfectly, save for a few problems:

1. Sometimes, when the enemy uses stuff like spells and ninjutsu, the screen momentarily becomes black during the attack's animation.

2. In the dungeons where you go through like 8 floors to get Shaman classmarks (in chapter 4), the screen goes completely black when you place your cursor at certain tiles on the map. This only occurs in the last floors; it's a very irritating bug since those tiles are the ones where your team starts at.. I had to blindly move my units 1-by-1 until they got to a spot where the screen wasn't black.
04-21-2015, 02:12 PM
(04-21-2015 12:48 PM)Oil_Rope_Bombs Wrote:  The game worked perfectly, save for a few problems:

1. Sometimes, when the enemy uses stuff like spells and ninjutsu, the screen momentarily becomes black during the attack's animation.

2. In the dungeons where you go through like 8 floors to get Shaman classmarks (in chapter 4), the screen goes completely black when you place your cursor at certain tiles on the map. This only occurs in the last floors; it's a very irritating bug since those tiles are the ones where your team starts at.. I had to blindly move my units 1-by-1 until they got to a spot where the screen wasn't black.

Is this with buffered rendering enabled?
04-21-2015, 02:53 PM
Yes now i can play it
04-30-2015, 04:08 AM
I found a solution well at least to me. All I did was turn simulate block transfer off and my fps jumped to 58 60 constant.
05-25-2015, 03:15 AM
Wink RE: Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
Hello. Im using ppsspp v1.0.1

Ive played for about 50 hours with no problem. now every save i have seems broken.

After every fight the screen freezes and its written "Now Loading" at the bottom right. I've seen a couple posts about this, but i haven't seen anything on how to fix this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pls note im not compy savvy so go easy on the lingo pls Smile
06-13-2015, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2015 07:56 AM by Padoverc.)
I have buffered rendering on, and block transfer off on ppsspp 1.0.1.0 and get terrible slowdown when I get to the screen to name my character. Does this happen to anyone else? And does anyone know of a fix?

Well, now the game is fighting between Frameskip off, or frameskip 2. Is there a difference between frameskip 2 + auto frameskip and just frameskip 2? Does anyone have a working config for tjis game on android in 1.0.1 that is actually running perfectly? I have a 1.5ghz quadcore and 2gb ram, if that helps. It seems the slowdown in the part where you type his name goes away with unbuffered rendering, but then the actual sprites are all black, so that's a no-go.

Last question, which I admit is probably stupid. Is the "make game config" option in the pause menu for making a per-game settings config? So little is explained in the menus, and it seems like the menus change with every release so anything I find may have been rendered useless by time.

Thanks for any help.
06-17-2015, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2015 07:37 AM by famoulheit.)
Still didn't work, i also using android s3, still stuck at intro using 1.0 built and built from the quote

Edit: dont know why the quote feature didnt work on my browser, on the post by r1c47 which had 2 built option, both didnt work
06-28-2015, 04:57 PM
Im having a slowdown when attack range is shown.
07-09-2015, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 07:01 PM by Derakon.)
hello, i have a problem after the first conversation with lanselot, when it comes to loading the next scene, the game just freeze, i have tried everything, but it always freeze there.
this happens on my pc, and my phone, so i have no idea what is wrong.
07-12-2015, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 03:37 PM by heringer.)
Frameskip messing with texture scaling
In Tactics Ogre, whenever I turn frameskip ON the texture scaling applied to the backgrounds is disabled. Only for backgrounds. Characters and HUD are fine. Is that supposed to happen? Maybe there's a technical reason for that and I'm not aware.

Tried on 0.96, 0.97, 0.98 and 0.99. It's the same. Game doesn't work well with 1.0.

That's on Android and iOS, by the way.

edit: tried on Windows and same thing happened, which makes me think there's a technical reason behind it and it's not some sort of bug. Any way to solve this?
07-15-2015, 03:22 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2