Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Midnight Club 3 : Dub Edition
05-06-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Midnight Club 3 : Dub Edition
Well this is some kind of bug?
Midnight club 3: Too slow on any computer (No matter if is Medium end or High end) Using frameskip function will improve gameplay but still slow
Midnight club 4 L.A : Slow too again with frameskip also the draw distance is some kind of short
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2016, 02:47 AM
I found what is causing severe lag in the midnight club games (could someone read this)
MC3 MC:LA: There's something really weird how ¿the emulator? is getting the opponent and traffic cars that causes the lags (If you select cruise with no traffic, it will be at full speed)
06-16-2016, 12:53 AM
Difference in performance between drawing things and not drawing them is completely normal and not a "bug".

It's a Rockstar game so I would recommend disabling Vertex cache as it might help a lot, additionally try to lower/turn off any fancy settings you might use like high rendering res, texture scaling or even post processing shaders.
Vulkan backend can also make a huge difference in many of those more demanding games once buffered rendering get's completed, but if your gpu's are old you will not be able to use new api anyway.

While psp emulation is light, few games does require modern and fairy powerful hardware, each game is different - this is completely normal and ~ to finish this ~ again not a "bug".

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
09-08-2016, 11:27 PM
Great Game, i will try
Thanck
03-09-2017, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 05:34 AM by Rekrul.)
Both Midnight club games play great for me in v1.3 (Windows 32-bit), however, starting with v1.3-493, both games have become pretty much unplayable.

What happens is that when you go into a race, the loading screen flickers badly and in the race itself, the screen not only flickers, but will eventually go either partially or completely black.

When this happens, PPSSPP won't display the pause menu if you press ESC. It stays on the game screen, which is partially or completely black. The game does pause, it just won't display the menu. If you continue playing, the screen will eventually go back to normal, but the problem will continue to re-occur every few seconds, making it impossible to play the game properly.

I had to add the screenshot as an attachment because the forum won't let me post a link...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition doesn't work correctly
All I can see are headlight reflections moving around the screen, I'm assuming they are part of a main menu background? I haven't played in a while.
06-04-2019, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2019 10:24 AM by Automotive Gaming.)
When I'm in the garage, and I try to change paint to the 1968 Pontiac GTO, the menu freezes, but the game doesn't. It gets stuck in the paint shop section and I can't do anything there, not even going back. Tried with two EU ISOs, same problem.
And PPSSPP crashes when I try to tune other cars, noticed this mostly with Class C Tuner ones.
07-25-2019, 07:23 PM
i have a request,
please add some virtual button hotkeys / shortcut like quick save and load, etc
it's really helpfull on android phone's
08-05-2019, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2019 05:23 PM by AkiraJkr.)
(03-20-2013 11:54 AM)vitrah Wrote:  where's link to download this game ??
Sad

Actually... I Have A Clean Copy Games (Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition) With Video Explain On This link... Check Out ([DELETED])

EDIT by Moderator: Do not share download links to games.