Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.58 Average
God Of War Ghost Of Sparta and Chains of Olympus
09-10-2014, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 09:47 PM by AlphaKennyTime.)
RE: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta and Chains of Olympus
(09-10-2014 07:00 PM)bobmarc Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 01:29 PM)piau9000 Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 01:28 PM)bobmarc Wrote:  yes i do it (make basilisk get back)but I'm having trouble to rotate the analog button after press circle button .
To pull the BASILISK to the bottom. therefor i need the save data after kill the BASILISK

Open the emulator then go to settings/controls and then enable "On-screen touch controls".
Return to the game and you'll notice that a overlay of the controls will appear on the screen (like if you are using some android emulator).
Now, just like a android app, click and hold the analog and move your mouse like your are supossed to do with a real PSP.
It should work.

thanks . but still i can't kill the(BASILISK ) so need the save data after kill it can you provide the fie save plz

I don't get it. Do you think that's the only time you'll have to rotate the analog stick? I haven't played the game in years but I think other boss fights make you do it as well so you'll just run into that same problem later on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2014, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 02:51 PM by vnctdj.)
i need the save data after killed the BASILISK because i can't rotate the analog stick
09-12-2014, 04:45 PM
I want to play ghost of sparta. ..but i don't know settings. ..will anyone explain the settings please? ?
09-13-2014, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 02:08 PM by The Phoenix.)
Information RE: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta and Chains of Olympus
(09-12-2014 04:45 PM)guranter Wrote:  I want to play ghost of sparta. ..but i don't know settings. ..will anyone explain the settings please? ?
Hi there,

Try these settings, for your PC, I get full speed using these, let me know how you get on. Cool

09-16-2014, 04:07 PM
thx bro thts nice I have completed both games now
09-20-2014, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 03:22 AM by saravypsp.)
Exclamation RE: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta and Chains of Olympus
Yes it's the game i most like

Show me how can i play the game
09-22-2014, 04:37 PM
Moi ca marche assez bien sur samsung galaxy s5
09-22-2014, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 01:13 AM by [email protected].)
I have GPD Q88+ quad core android handheld and god of war runs fullspeed most of the time in 60fps , my settings
GRAPHICS
mode - non buffered
simulate block - enabled
frameskip off
autoframeskip enabled
prevent fps from - enabled
alternative speed - 100
immersive mode enabled

display res HW scaler - 2xpsp
mipmapping enabled
hardware transf - enabled
software skinn - enabled
vertex cache - enab
lazy tex caching - enab
retain changed text - enab
disable slower fx - enab
spline quality - low
screen scaling filter - nearest
timerhack - enabled
force depth write - enab
texture coord shack - enab

AUDIO
sound speedhack - enable

SYSTEM
fast memory - enable
multithreaded - disable
i/o on thread - disable
change emulated psp clock - 80
respect fpu rounding - enabled

Thats basically it, if something is not mentioned then its not enabled or on default setting.
09-27-2014, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 06:39 PM by vnctdj.)
Where can i download this game? Link pls. TIA. Smile

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
09-27-2014, 11:53 AM
(09-27-2014 05:23 AM)popoii Wrote:  Where can i download this game? Link pls. TIA. Smile

don't ask for game downloads, because that is piracy and piracy is not allowed on these forums.
09-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Can somebody who has ghosts of Sparta running at a high speed and high frame rate on their NVIDIA shield TABLET please share with me which settings you are using? That would be VERY appreciated!!!
09-30-2014, 07:23 AM
I have completed Chains of Olympus on default settings and it was working really well. Great game.

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 OC @ 3.0GHZ stock cooling
Ge-Force GTX 260 896mb
4GB RAM Corsair 1066mhz
Windows 7 X64 ultimate
10-03-2014, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 09:27 AM by somesh singh.)
anyone please help i m stuck in temple of athena, after passing level in which a man was stuck and begging for help and after using his deathbody to open a gate and jumping through hanging stone, cratos has to jump two ropes to continue thegame but was unable to grab the second rope! i tried hundred times by holing up anlog key nd pressing x!! please help! i badly want to play this game! if possible provide me save data after passing temple of athena.
10-03-2014, 06:14 PM
(10-03-2014 09:26 AM)somesh singh Wrote:  anyone please help i m stuck in temple of athena, after passing level in which a man was stuck and begging for help and after using his deathbody to open a gate and jumping through hanging stone, cratos has to jump two ropes to continue thegame but was unable to grab the second rope! i tried hundred times by holing up anlog key nd pressing x!! please help! i badly want to play this game! if possible provide me save data after passing temple of athena.

I got past that on my first playthrough but after I went back to it I had the same issue. I did some google'ing and it looks like some other people had the same problem. Just exit the game and try again.
10-04-2014, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 10:24 AM by somesh singh.)
i have tried many times even after restarting game from new game but still kratos unable to grab second rope.

tried even after restarting but unable to grab second rope.