Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.58 Average
God Of War Ghost Of Sparta and Chains of Olympus
05-10-2014, 11:29 PM
FAQ
Greetings.
I am playing god of war on my xperia c mobile using the gold version of Ppsspp but there is a big lag and delay with sound I can't hear anything but disturbing noise  as well the game ghraphics running smoothly .please help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 08:01 AM
RE: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta and Chains of Olympus
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-11-2014, 07:29 PM
(05-05-2014 08:33 PM)geigermuller Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 11:06 PM)mustang62 Wrote:  I have posted twice looking for help with god of war:ghost of sparta. I am stuck at a point where i have to jump onto a ledge and then jump onto another, then knock over a statue to continue on with the game. I have tried several time's to grab onto the upper ledge but it won't grab. Can someone help with this????....im playing the game on my andriod galaxy s3 4.3 at&t i747. Have looked for the answer but can never find it when i look for it. If possible, send it to my emai address.

I posted about this exact same problem a while ago. I managed to solve it by restoring the cpu clock speed to default. Note however, that you need to restart the game for it to take effect, and quick-saving or quick-loading will not change the cpu clock speed.

So basically, save your game using the in-game method at the save point before the cliff. Then exit the game and change the cpu clock speed to default ie 0. Then start the game. DO NOT use quick-load. Instead, load the save file from the menu. You should be able to pass the cliff now. Once you've done that, find a save point, save the game and then you can lower your cpu clock speed once again.

Of course, using the default clock speed will make the game slow, but it's only for a short while and it seems to be the only way to get past this area.

thank you very much man
05-12-2014, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the info.....i have tried that and, restarted the entire game. Unfortunatley, I am still having the same problem....my game is in a cso format...dnt think that would be the problem thou. Anybody have any other advice??
05-13-2014, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 03:21 PM by Tuco66.)
Hi
I need your help guyssssssss
i am playing ghost of sparta on my pc (win 7 64 bit) with the latest ppsspp version.
Everything works great but when i put the resolution more than 2x native
It gets blur, ghosting, doubled,or whatever
I want to play this game with high res and if i change from buffered to non buffered it gets fix but it gets dark and graphic effect will be disable Can anyone help meee pleaseeeeee
05-14-2014, 06:27 PM
no one knows how to fix this problem ?Sad
05-17-2014, 02:49 AM
How do I get it to speed up I have a alcatel
06-01-2014, 03:11 PM
I am playing this game on my galaxy s4 g.o.w. ghost of sparta. Lags on buffered and non buffered. Its in a cso format. Can anyone help with which are the best settings
06-02-2014, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 07:13 PM by vnctdj.)
tienen que usar en formato iso porque el juego esta full completo
en cambio en el cso creo que no esta todo completo y ademas pesa un poco menos y lo del problema de que kartos no puede saltar cuando se columbia la solucion es como dijo el amigo geigermuller
: Idea:

Edit by vnctdj : Please speak English when you are not in the international part of the forum.
06-10-2014, 08:47 PM
(06-10-2014 08:42 PM)rohit2895 Wrote:  From where I can download thisgame

You don't! You rip games from your UMD. Confused

Read this: http://www.ppsspp.org/faq.html Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
06-15-2014, 07:46 AM
0.9.8 -1206 shadows now working properly
06-26-2014, 12:42 AM
(05-05-2014 08:33 PM)geigermuller Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 11:06 PM)mustang62 Wrote:  I have posted twice looking for help with god of war:ghost of sparta. I am stuck at a point where i have to jump onto a ledge and then jump onto another, then knock over a statue to continue on with the game. I have tried several time's to grab onto the upper ledge but it won't grab. Can someone help with this????....im playing the game on my andriod galaxy s3 4.3 at&t i747. Have looked for the answer but can never find it when i look for it. If possible, send it to my emai address.

I posted about this exact same problem a while ago. I managed to solve it by restoring the cpu clock speed to default. Note however, that you need to restart the game for it to take effect, and quick-saving or quick-loading will not change the cpu clock speed.

So basically, save your game using the in-game method at the save point before the cliff. Then exit the game and change the cpu clock speed to default ie 0. Then start the game. DO NOT use quick-load. Instead, load the save file from the menu. You should be able to pass the cliff now. Once you've done that, find a save point, save the game and then you can lower your cpu clock speed once again.

Of course, using the default clock speed will make the game slow, but it's only for a short while and it seems to be the only way to get past this area.

Is not needed to be at 0, I've tried with 111 and it works, but wasn't working with 60 (the value I always use). I think works only with values like 0, 111, 222, 333...Try yourself. I'm using last build for Android.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
07-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Ghost of Sparta on windows 7. Anyone know why I just have a white screen? After the initial cutscene once gameplay starts all I see is a white screen but I can hear things moving in the background. 0.9.8-1509
07-04-2014, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 12:23 AM by [Unknown].)
Have you made sure your graphics drivers are up to date? What video card do you have? Have you tried resetting your settings to defaults?

Edit: Sorry, see you said Ghost, n/m about which game (edited out now.)

-[Unknown]
07-04-2014, 10:51 PM
(07-04-2014 06:22 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Have you made sure your graphics drivers are up to date? What video card do you have? Have you tried resetting your settings to defaults?

Edit: Sorry, see you said Ghost, n/m.

-[Unknown]

Ghost isn't working anymore? Will it be fixed soon? Also, what about performance fix for God of War games? Many of us are waiting for this very long, but it still hasn't been fixed.

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4