Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Controller No longer working in games.
06-24-2017, 10:44 PM
Controller No longer working in games.
So I recently got PPSSPP but I did not know I had a very old version. I updated it to 1.4.2 today.
Everything was going fine, I can navigate the menus with my xbox controller, but the moment i get in to a game, the controller no longer works.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2017, 05:18 AM
RE: Controller No longer working in games.
Did you save a custom game settings for the game before you used the Xbox controller or set it up in the general (main menu settings)?

The easiest way ti check this is to load up ppsspp and highlight the game that the contorller does not work in and press (Y)
You will get a sub menu that will allow you to mess with the game specific settings option and from there you can rebind the controller.

BTW important note if your controller changed from port 1 to port 2, port 2 to port 1, port 0 to port 3, or anything else and you have custom game settings you will have to fix the controller because they do not count on different ports. If you use multiple xbox 360 controllers or winscp or anything that messes with the controller number this will happen. (I spent a good 10 mins or so trying to figure out what went wrong one evening only to realize that winscp and my xbox360 controller happened to swap their order for some reason and that was the issue)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply