Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AdHocLocal build spinning camera
06-09-2017, 04:29 PM
RE: AdHocLocal build spinning camera
(06-08-2017 11:19 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  i dont know how to fix your problem but i do know a way or two to bypass it more or less

before you try anything below i have idea of what can help you cause i had little different problem with two different controllers but they are both the same models

my ones on other hand only recognized 1st controller detected by pc 2nd was visible by any game/program but did not receive any input from them

you need to find your controller in control panel
and do this
(im on windows 7 and for me its)

> start
> control panel
> devices and printers
> right click on one of gamepads icon (DO IT ONLY FOR ONE OF THEM)
> game controller settings
> advanced
> OK

after that both controllers work just fine for me with everything

if that wont help other things you can trey are

1 is x360ce from my signature
download it and go to youtube to check how to set it right
and do it only for ONE ppsspp and only ONE controller

2nd if you can live without analog movement and you can switch to digital (idk if MH is using smooth camera movement or digital so whatever) antimicro from my signature can help you

I got it working through the x360ce, but since I think our problems were different, I had a little bit of a different method as a fix. Thank you so much for the reply. Better yet, It should work for any number of people. I set up one of the controllers in one ppsspp folder, and set all other controllers to 'pass-through.' Then I did the same for the second ppsspp folder with the other controller active. They only registered the controller that was set up for that programs folder (I don't know if they were supposed to but whatever works) It's exactly what I asked for, a way for each program to only register one joystick at a time, and ignore any others.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: AdHocLocal build spinning camera - SilverGen447 - 06-09-2017 04:29 PM