Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
.07-424 crashes when opened
04-01-2013, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 10:20 PM by xperiaplay2someday.)
.07-424 crashes when opened
The latest git will not open for me... It opens has the ppsspp boot up but crashes when loading the menu, just the blue screen with x's and o's frozen.

I have ran initial d, ridge racer 2, and persona 3 last no eboots that I heard crash the emu.

Xperia play, gingerbread 3.2.2, .07-424
Thanks

Edit:just checked my settings I gave 2.3.3 gingerbread
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: .07-424 crashes when opened
What if you move your isos/eboots to a different folder?

-[Unknown]
04-02-2013, 01:12 AM
That did resolve the issue. What was the problem?Thanks agian
04-02-2013, 02:42 AM
Sorry I have test it,move to another folder it gave same result,the ppsspp its able to load iso and play it,but when open the menu for setting buffered rendering,show fps etc,it hang and then force close
04-02-2013, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 03:46 AM by xperiaplay2someday.)
I can confirm that moving the images lets it boot up. But when you try to open the menu when an iso is started freezes and quits...

Also moving all my images completely messed everything up somehow with es file explorer somehow my images ended up in bugreport folder while my saves went elsewhere?. Took me a while to find them, thought it deleted them

Edit: where do savedata and savestate folders go? Is it in a psp folder on the root or is it the same folder as my images? Might if confused myself during the move...
04-02-2013, 04:51 AM
Hmm, this is sounding like my fault.

Anyway, what it sounds like is that it's crashing somewhere in the new GameInfoCache, possibly in the ISO reading that I just recently changed.

When you start it, it keeps a Recent list of opened games, and tries to look into their isos to render images. If you move the isos, this fails. Also, when you pause the game and go into settings, it also reads in the images from the iso to display a background.

But... it works for me on Windows? I wonder if it's specific to the iso or something...

Saves go under PSP/SAVEDATA like on a PSP.

-[Unknown]
04-02-2013, 05:08 AM
Ibe tried running initial d,ridge racer 2, final fantasy 3, and patchwork heroes, all crash when bringing up menu. I can try more but I believe its 100%

Tried moving isos back it crashes agian...

Thanks for the save info I moved my games into bugreport folder and forgot, almost reinstslled all my isos!

The images on recent and pause screen look great, cant wait till this is sorted.