Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small suggestion
04-01-2013, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 04:57 PM by naadrius.)
Thumbs Up Small suggestion
I think this emulator needs a thing like playing a game at 150% speed. so instead of 30 fps u get 45 fps (if your machine can handle that) and have gameplay faster. Why i need this, is because the game Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja heroes 3 runs at 20 fps no matter how many players are there and it isnt even trying to get to 30 and VPS shows 60 and if i enable buffered rendering, then it shows 60 fps but its still too slow. So it would just be good to let it speed up.
The gameplay is really too slow like this Sad
This feature is in JPCSP though, but PPSSPP is just way better for me so yeah...
(BTW cool emulator, runs everything full speed on pc and almost full at my SGS3, just needs more compatiblity)

[Image: 2lbczq.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 07:49 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
RE: Small suggestion
It's a bug of emulation on that particular game, it can be fixed without changing the speed (which would also kill quick time events making them impossible to do), it has been fixed already in some games. There are games that exactly the opposite happens let's say "Tekken DR" it's faster than it should. You should wait for a proper fix on this issue.
04-02-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: Small suggestion
Yea i guess you're right but by saying "it can be fixed without changing the speed (which would also kill quick time events making them impossible to do)" you mean you know what to do like right now?