Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best overall graphics for v1.4-2-g648bc5d
04-25-2017, 12:42 PM
Best overall graphics for v1.4-2-g648bc5d
Recently I've been reading over as many forums as I can to find some graphic settings that'll play dissidia duodecim or gods eat burst at full speed using my android.

So far ive managed to get dissidia to play at full speed without much work but gods eater is determined not to, and while my phone does have an interal frame rate of 30 I've never seen the fps go beyond 13 unless I was using buffered rending.

However whenever I did it'd always show a black screen. I'm not sure what's changed but before recently it'd play great, very little lag but now it continuously lags. If anyone has an idea of how to fix this or provide some help with the blank screen error please let me know.

Currently my graphic settings are:
non-buffered rending.
No simulate block transfer rates.
Frame skipping 2, sometimes 4 or 6.
No auto frame skip.
No prevent fps from exceeding 60.
200% alternative speed.
Native device resolution.
No minimapping/software skinning.
Hardware transform/vertix cache/lazy texture caching/retain changed textures/disable slower effects are all turned on with LOW spline/bezier curves quality.
Nothing is changed in the texture scaling, texture filtering, or Google cardboard settings.
Only timer hack and disable alpha test are enabled.

For audio I have a volume of 9, medium latency, audio sync and sound speed hack.

None of the networking options are enabled.

Fast memory and multi threaded are enabled, with force real clock sync, 60 for the cpus clock.
Daylight savings with DDMMYYYY and 24 hour format enabled as well.
If anyone at all can provide some insight thank you, if more information is needed like device model or such just email me [email protected]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2017, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 02:07 PM by Asferot.)
RE: Best overall graphics for v1.4-2-g648bc5d
It would help if we knew what kind of Android device you have.

Also, no one will email you to find out your device... Just write it in your post.

And, if you are having bad FPS with 2+ frameskip then sadly your device is not powerful enough to run PPSSPP on full speed.
If you run so badly on those settings then forget about playing on it.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
04-25-2017, 05:35 PM
Here's all my information for the device I'm using it on, and I tried two other graphic settings, both seemed to have a constant 17 to 24 fps, 30
whenever I was not in battle
movgamezone was where i got one of them from and the other was just default settings

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-25-2017, 06:44 PM
Im guessing this is yours? http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_speed-6898.php

I could be wrong, but like I said, I doubt you will be able to squeeze out full FPS from it.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
04-26-2017, 03:30 PM
Yes, that's the one I use. And you're right, but it's better than nothing. If it's not enough then I can try playing on my Samsung Galaxy amp Prime