Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Full list of development builds not showing.
04-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Full list of development builds not showing.
I haven't been here in a couple days and I wanted to skim the notes on the development releases since the last one I downloaded.

So I went to the development build page and clicked the link for the full list of builds. Unfortunately, that page no longer displays the full list of builds for me. Right now, it stops at v1.4-14. I see the top of another line of text under that, but it's just a couple pixels.

This happens in both the older version of Firefox that I use and in a recent version of Palemoon (which is based on the latest Firefox).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Full list of development builds not showing.
I see what your problem is :
You go to http://www.ppsspp.org/devbuilds.html and then you click on the "See full list of builds" link.
You get a page with 2 scroll bars (because of an iframe) and you are confused.

The solution is to click on the "All builds" link which will directly send you to the buildbot site Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-06-2017, 02:11 AM
(04-05-2017 04:19 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  I see what your problem is :
You go to http://www.ppsspp.org/devbuilds.html and then you click on the "See full list of builds" link.
You get a page with 2 scroll bars (because of an iframe) and you are confused.

Thank you for the explanation. I was using the "See full list of builds" link.

I have seen other sites where a portion of the content on the page will have its own, independent scroll bar separate from the browser's scroll bar, but I don't see that on that page. There's no second scroll bar and the browser's scroll bar only goes down to the bottom of the current list of builds. I can scroll through the entire list by using the middle mouse button to activate scroll mode, but that's the only way to do it.

Normally with in-page windows like that, they can be scrolled by clicking inside the window, and then using the arrow keys, or even the mouse's scroll wheel. For example, while typing this message, it has its own scroll bar which can be moved with the scroll wheel. The whole page doesn't move unless the bar has reached its limit, or I click outside the box and use the arrow keys.

None of that applies on the "See full list of builds" page. The scroll wheel and arrow keys just move the entire page.

Very strange...

(04-05-2017 04:19 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  The solution is to click on the "All builds" link which will directly send you to the buildbot site Smile

To be honest, I had completely missed seeing the "All builds" link. Thank you for mentioning it. Smile
04-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Yeah, it's a little confusing. Should probably move away from the iframe solution, I'll look into doing something better soon.
04-06-2017, 03:01 PM
You're welcome Rekrul Smile

That would be a good idea Henrik.
Why not opening a new tab with Orphis' site by clicking on the "Development builds directly from Git" link ?
Using a target="_blank" attribute to your a link would directly open the right page without "closing" your site's page Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2