Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Random fixes/hacks to improve PSP games on PPSSPP/PSP/Vita [Master List]
04-04-2017, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 12:18 PM by stranno.)
RE: Random fixes/hacks to improve PSP games on PPSSPP/PSP/Vita [Master List]
(04-03-2017 10:56 PM)Kabuto_Kun Wrote:  Screen tearing is normal when using FPS unlock cheats because of uncapped framerates, specially at high frame framerates (50+ in this case). I disabled vsync with the cheats because sometimes I was getting slowdowns to a fixed 30FPS and 20FPS when the PSP CPU power was not enough to keep 60FPS.

Only the FPS cheat causes that NOVA crash? Can you upload a savedata so I can take a look? I only played a couple of levels but I didn't finished the game with the cheat.

Also, I added 2 minor cheats for NOVA in case you're interested.
Yes, 60 fps hack is the one that causes the crash, i havent tried 30 fps in that level but 20 fps plays fine.

I will upload the savegame once i complete it, just to be sure there's no more crashes in later levels.

Other than that it plays great, playing 45-55 fps is like playing another game. Even the original iOS game was capped at 30FPS.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random fixes/hacks to improve PSP games on PPSSPP/PSP/Vita [Master List] - stranno - 04-04-2017 12:18 PM