Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Store Requests - if you have a game, post about it here
03-31-2017, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2017 08:25 AM by Henrik.)
PPSSPP Store Requests - if you have a game, post about it here
If you'd like your game added to the PPSSPP Homebrew Store, please post about it here, with a download link.

It should:

* Work in PPSSPP
* Be at least somewhat playable
* Have an icon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2017, 12:18 PM
RE: PPSSPP Store Requests - if you have a game, post about it here
Name: CSPSP
Description: CSPSP is a homebrew game for the Sony PSP, originally based heavily on Valve's popular Counter-Strike game. It's a two-dimensional overhead (top-down) shooter that features simple team gameplay and a variety of weapons. CSPSP focuses heavily on multiplayer gameplay and is one of the most popular networked PSP homebrew games.
Link: cspsp.appspot.com
Download: mediafire.com/?ial5p0qqwlvpi5z

Notes: Runs perfectly, online mode not working? There's also a server which runs on Windows.

P.S. Why am I not allowed to post clickable links? Also please sort the homebrew list (alphabetically).
05-23-2017, 01:02 PM
Thanks. The CSPSP website is down but the download seems to work, will take a look soon.
12-22-2017, 04:16 AM
(05-23-2017 01:02 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Thanks. The CSPSP website is down but the download seems to work, will take a look soon.

The CSPSP website is online now ~ Big Grin
Time to rock~
02-16-2019, 05:10 PM
Could someone ban ayeshanoor already? He's clearly a bot which repeats same nonsense in every topic he randomly bumps, sometimes copying parts of the messages above him to appear more human-like and likely whole reason of his existence is the signature link which I wouldn't bother to even check;p.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
08-25-2020, 05:25 AM
Every time I open my Google Chrome app after not having opened it for awhile on Android, I keep seeing 1 download failed. Details​. Clicking on details just leads me to my downloads, where I don't see any files that failed downloading. The webpage the app opens on also isn't one where a file is to be downloaded.