Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheat Engine Issues w/ PPSSPP 1.3
03-03-2017, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 07:42 AM by Kabuto_Kun.)
RE: Cheat Engine Issues w/ PPSSPP 1.3
@Devdraco
I downloaded the latest PPSSPP x86 version from GIT as of now and Cheat engine v6.4 is working perfectly. Maybe you are using a newer CE version that introduced a bug ? Huh

Follow the advices posted by LunaMoo and try that automatic method.
If you want to try an alternative method (manual), then follow my tutorial from here.

I really prefer to use Cheat engine over other cheat programs most of the time, but there is one annoying problem with it: you can't use the freeze value feature with PPSSPP (and other emulators?) because it will destroy the memory region around it and crash the whole emulator, not just the emulated game. This is probably a bug that should be reported to Cheat Engine devs I guess.

In those cases when I need to freeze values in games, I use the alternative ArtMoney (the free version is enough) which has a working freeze value feature.

Also, remember to disable Fast Memory in PPSSPP to avoid crashes while randomly changing values, you'll see this and other recomendations on my tutorial from above.

goo.gl/kNOhTz : 60FPS master list, Mar. 2017 ; Reddit /u/Kabuto_Kun
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799&pid=105128#pid105128 : Unlock FPS in PSP games ("easy method")
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799&pid=123500#pid123500 : Permanently patch a PSP game with CW cheats.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheat Engine Issues w/ PPSSPP 1.3 - Kabuto_Kun - 03-03-2017 07:34 AM