Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OneHitGamer Is Back!
02-17-2017, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 10:58 PM by CyberMan.)
OneHitGamer Is Back!
Hello fellow geeks. Sketch here.
Some of you might remember OneHitGamer from back in the day. One of the most popular PSP game hacking sites. The scene died of course. However, thanks to PPSSPP its kind of resparked again. So ive brought it back. I helped in the development of Cheatmaster [which sparked a whole slew of other cheat programs like CheatPR, NitePR etc] OHG was the hotspot for learning game hacking as well as to find codes. A mass chunk of the cheat databases that we use with PPSSPP originated with OHG and CWCheat.
We had a code request section where users could reqest a specific code to be made. Then we would make them. Now, OHG is also about mobile game development as that is what i do now. Not just game hacking. Back then, OHG had over 350,000 registered members and millions of viewers. I will be rebuilding this with the new OHG.

So, i literally just put up new forums last night. So if you wish to come on over and make some code requests, learn to hack...or even learn to make video games...I gotcha covered.
Spam Deleted
just hit the new forums link.
For you who havent heard of OHG....ohhhh....this gon' be gooooood.

-Sketch
OneHitGamer Creator and probably your baby mommas baby daddy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply