Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Question about mapping Quit/Menu key to USB joypad
12-14-2016, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 05:15 PM by MetalSlugger.)
[SOLVED] Question about mapping Quit/Menu key to USB joypad
Hi, I have PPSSPP working great on my Nexsmart D32 TV box. I am using a "Zhidong ZD-V+" USB joypad which is also detected and working fine. I think it is a clone of PS3 pad.

I have one issue, in Settings>Controls>Control Mapping there are no options to map emulator functions to the joypad keys. This means I cannot quit out of game or go to menus during a game using my controller. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks for reading my newbie question. I had a quick look first and see similar questions already asked but not seen a solution to my issue yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Question about mapping Quit/Menu key to USB joypad
Under the analog directions and right above the savestate button assignment there is one called pause.

That is the menu button.
12-14-2016, 05:14 PM
Shocked RE: Question about mapping Quit/Menu key to USB joypad
(12-14-2016 04:49 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  Under the analog directions and right above the savestate button assignment there is one called pause.
That is the menu button.

Excellent, thanks! Please excuse my dim-wittedness, I guess I didn't make the connection that pause would also go to menus Smile