Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bugs on v0.7-349 (Android)
03-31-2013, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 02:32 AM by zzvilzz.)
Bugs on v0.7-349 (Android)
I've just updated to v0.7-349 lately and some strange bugs happened on my Nexus7. This only happen on Android version, the Window version is fine.
P/s: sorry for my bad English.

The "button-turn-black" bug is an old bug, when that happened I can't press menu (if I do, the screen'll turn black) and it's kind of laggy when I press any key.
BTW, I'm having a PS3 controller and I'd like to use it for ppsspp (maybe many people want to do the same thing). Can you please make a controller map button support?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2013, 03:41 AM
RE: Bugs on v0.7-349 (Android)
(03-31-2013 02:27 AM)zzvilzz Wrote:  I've just updated to v0.7-349 lately and some strange bugs happened on my Nexus7. This only happen on Android version, the Window version is fine.
P/s: sorry for my bad English.

The "button-turn-black" bug is an old bug, when that happened I can't press menu (if I do, the screen'll turn black) and it's kind of laggy when I press any key.
BTW, I'm having a PS3 controller and I'd like to use it for ppsspp (maybe many people want to do the same thing). Can you please make a controller map button support?

I don't know if this will help, but sometime when games get buggy, for example earlier I mistakenly made Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology screen do this funny thing where all I could see was the d-pad. However I fixed it by clicking the home button on the phone and then turning PPSSPP on and the game looked fine. Either it was fluke or it helps some games here and there. I even did this method for Iron Man 2 when it looks weird in certain place and it looks normal afterwards. I hope this helps...
03-31-2013, 03:54 AM
i forgot to mention when you minimize the emulator after a while screen disapears if you let it a bit to minimize state(Windows version) the black pad happened to me once when i played valkyrie profile lenneth on android
03-31-2013, 03:58 AM
I tried what you said, but still can't fix it Sad
03-31-2013, 08:31 AM
This also happens on naruto UNH games when the loading screen includes choji rolling(the screen flickers between brown buttons and normal buttons every time he hits floor in his meatball state)
03-31-2013, 08:52 AM
I think 0.6 version will be okay for you.stick with 0.6 at this time.ppsspp team already hard working on this emulator.i'm sure they'll sort all things out in future updates.so cheers Smile