Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
LittleBigPlanet
01-30-2014, 04:04 PM
Information RE: LittleBigPlanet
(01-30-2014 05:20 AM)piau9000 Wrote:  Don't matter if you are playing the US or EU version, the message about corrupted save occour in both versions.
In the US version it appear in the middle of the game. After you finish the first australia level, if you try to go to the second one the message appear and you cannot proced (you have to save to proced).
If you reset the game the message appear in the begining (this one can be avoided but you can't save afterwards).
The only way to fix is by deleting the save folder, but by doing this, you can only play the first level over and over.

I'm using the official build (0.9.6.2). Win XP 32 bit.

Edit: It seem that if you have I/O on Thread enabled this bug occours. So, if someone is having the same issue, try disabling it. I don't know if doing this will break something else.
Try a Beta build of PPSSPP, found here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index.php
There has been a lot of new developments since the last official build was released, including fixing saves in games & save states. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: LittleBigPlanet
Tutorial animations crashing. Latest build, iOS version of ppsspp.
02-22-2014, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 08:44 PM by vnctdj.)
Little Big Planet Save data load failed
Topic Title: Little Big Planet Save data load failed
Title: Little Big Planet
Genre: Adventure
Region: US
Format: ISO
Version: Don't know
OS: Android 4.3 Custom Rom DarthStalker From XDA Developer Web
Compatibility: Playable but doesn't save or loads
Notes: Can't save data because it failed on start of the game but can play at full speed 100%

Here it is what it says :-
Save data load failed because the data is
corrup.Retry?
Or quit the game and restart.Corrupt data
may be deleted in-game after restart.
Retry?
YES NO
this is the message what it says when i try to load i cancel it and play but can't save it don't know what to do?
It will be great if you helped don't know the version as there is no version written on the iso nor in the game downloaded from [Censored]

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
02-22-2014, 10:53 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-23-2014, 10:17 PM
(02-22-2014 08:53 PM)krunal23 Wrote:  Topic Title: Little Big Planet Save data load failed
Title: Little Big Planet
Genre: Adventure
Region: US
Format: ISO
Version: Don't know
OS: Android 4.3 Custom Rom DarthStalker From XDA Developer Web
Compatibility: Playable but doesn't save or loads
Notes: Can't save data because it failed on start of the game but can play at full speed 100%

Here it is what it says :-
Save data load failed because the data is
corrup.Retry?
Or quit the game and restart.Corrupt data
may be deleted in-game after restart.
Retry?
YES NO
this is the message what it says when i try to load i cancel it and play but can't save it don't know what to do?
It will be great if you helped don't know the version as there is no version written on the iso nor in the game downloaded from kat.ph torrent site

Delete the previous save folder.
Disable the "I/O on thread" option.
02-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Already done but no effect
Thanks for responding nothing but i can play game at full speed and without lag just can't save
03-04-2014, 03:46 PM
I had a silly issue with the iOS version and this game, so might as well throw the solution out for future generations:

If you get the message "save data save failed because the specified file was not found" after downloading a save file for the game - this might happen if you transferred a save file with something like iFunbox, for example - you'll need to fix permissions.

Install a terminal emulator from Cydia, then execute these commands:

su (it will ask for your password, the default password is Alpine)
cd /var/mobile/Documents (go to the Documents folder)
chown -Rv mobile PSP (changes the owner of the PSP folder and all the things in it to mobile)
chmod 755 -Rv PSP (sets permissions for the PSP folder and all the things in it to 755)
03-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Thanks for replying i have already fixed it and as you seen it was android not iphone downloaded european little big planet and it worked fine
03-06-2014, 01:36 AM
30/30/100Speed! on Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500!(My Settings in Video!)

03-29-2014, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 10:23 PM by vnctdj.)
Sava data load failed... Can't start new game
I'm trying to play Little Big Planet on my Android HTC Desire 500, but i get this error messege when I start the game:
"Sava data load failed because the specified file was not found. Retry? Or quit the game adn restart"
I have just downloaded the game, I did not play it once. I can't do anything. Please help! Sad

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
03-29-2014, 09:47 PM
Merged

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
07-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Little Big Planet Xperia Play depth problem
Hello!

I thought I might give LBP a shot on my Xperia Play. The phone is running a custom 4.1.2 rom, and is overclocked to 1,5 ghz. The GPU is Adreno 205.

I was pleasantly suprised to see it looking great and running 23-26 fps in-game, without frameskip, using non-buffered rendering.

HOWEVER... of course life can't be that simple can it... turning on "non-buffered" makes some (flat?) objects float at the wrong depth, obscuring what should be visible. This happens both with "hardware transform" on AND off.

I am not using any other speed hacks, and I'm sure this does not happen on my other phone (Samsung S3) when I turn on non-buffered. I have some more PSP games and other emulators on the Play and they do not show similar problems.

Also, it does not happen with buffered rendering, but with the xperia play's low cpu power I'd very much prefer non-buffered.

I did not open a new issue because first I'd like to confirm that this happens for other people too, cause, you know, I'm running a custom rom after all. So is there anyone else who has a Xperia Play and LBP, to confirm the issue?
07-14-2014, 11:10 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-14-2014, 01:25 PM
"Non-buffered rendering" means "disallow the game from using buffers during rendering." It is a speedhack that causes problems like these. Since PSP games heavily utilize buffers for various effects, glitches like these aren't really going to be avoidable.

-[Unknown]
07-14-2014, 06:39 PM
Yes, I know what non-buffered means, I was just wondering, why the result of the same settings (non buffered, no speed hacks, hardware transform off) is different on 2 phones?
Does turning off hardware transform not disable gpu rendering, and so should the results be the same or not?