Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
LittleBigPlanet
04-23-2013, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 07:55 PM by sfageas.)
RE: LittleBigPlanet
oh damn lol somehow it is more noticeable on windows 7

Edit : its the same with 8 so its correct but tried 2 builds after and here's what i have got(turning off HT fix it)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2013, 02:13 AM
Hmm, seen a couple worrying threads recently. I'm guessing my framebuffer optimization is no good, although, it seemed to work for me... maybe it doesn't mix well with some other setting or driver...

-[Unknown]
04-24-2013, 04:42 AM
Any reproduction steps beyond that? I just played a full level without any problems, hardware transform on, latest git.

-[Unknown]
04-24-2013, 06:25 AM
no you can play without a problem just HT on is causing problems in many games,mostly invisible or semi invisible textures,just turning ht off fixes all problems
04-24-2013, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 07:00 AM by paixa.)
Sad RE: LittleBigPlanet
I mean that even if the items are stored properly. heading eventually be destroyed. both the version USA / eur in hystory mode and edit mode

I have tested on several occasions:
saved game can not be loaded because the data is corrupted
is not currently feasible to edit levels
04-24-2013, 07:22 AM
paixa, sorry have not looked into it yet, but guessing it's something savedata related.

sfageas, does this happen on Windows? I have hardware transform on, buffered rendering on, and frameskip off. I couldn't find a way to get a messed up sackboy. Do you know which build this started in?

-[Unknown]
04-24-2013, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 07:39 AM by sfageas.)
0.7.6-60 was ok at least in this game then i tried 2 builds after (62) invisible sackboy,but also with previous builds i had some problems with ht on,take a look in ghost of sparta,ratatouille(with the latest builds (v0.7.6-51-g15ac87b) ratatouille is invisible,disable hardware transform and buffered rendering if it crash)The warriors also invisible with HT on (62 build) maybe Gta's
04-24-2013, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 02:27 PM by paixa.)
Shocked RE: LittleBigPlanet
Ppsspp v0.7.6-60 and older
Windows xp 32
Bufered rendering on
Vertex caché on
Media engine off
frameskip off
the game looks perfectly amazing and silky smooth but after a while the game is corrupted and it is impossible to load that game and you have to delete all
not know if this has something to do. is what appears in the console
User_main E(hle):c:/build agent/work/acf56f986e7c9/core/hle/scekernel.h:371 kernel bar objet handle 1167(0000048f

........................hle/scekerneltreath.cpp:2333 scekernelwaittreathend - bad thread 1167
04-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Was so excited when I saw this added to the list of playable games. Guessing the level 3 freezing has not been fix by the sound of things on Android. Not exactly sure is going on with the save data thing. Going to play around with it today. How does development work for improving a game like this? Does the developers of ppsspp look in to these issues or they just do monthly updates to the app in general. I guess what I am trying to say is, is what we have what we get and hope the next update brings fixes?
04-24-2013, 03:54 PM
(04-24-2013 03:39 PM)synergeticink Wrote:  Was so excited when I saw this added to the list of playable games. Guessing the level 3 freezing has not been fix by the sound of things on Android. Not exactly sure is going on with the save data thing. Going to play around with it today. How does development work for improving a game like this? Does the developers of ppsspp look in to these issues or they just do monthly updates to the app in general. I guess what I am trying to say is, is what we have what we get and hope the next update brings fixes?

The developers can look at the logs and sometimes compare logs between ppsspp and jcpsp I believe that's what it's called. From that they can find the issue and normally fix it. Also the updates come much more frequently than once a month. In fact there are multiple updates every day. Go to http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ for the newest version. (I think that the link is actually down today but it should be up soon). Hope I helped! Smile

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any games, the settings I use to get them to work, just to chat, or... well anything really haha. If I help maybe give me +1 Rep?
04-24-2013, 04:14 PM
(04-24-2013 03:54 PM)Dr. Woodenstein Wrote:  
(04-24-2013 03:39 PM)synergeticink Wrote:  Was so excited when I saw this added to the list of playable games. Guessing the level 3 freezing has not been fix by the sound of things on Android. Not exactly sure is going on with the save data thing. Going to play around with it today. How does development work for improving a game like this? Does the developers of ppsspp look in to these issues or they just do monthly updates to the app in general. I guess what I am trying to say is, is what we have what we get and hope the next update brings fixes?

The developers can look at the logs and sometimes compare logs between ppsspp and jcpsp I believe that's what it's called. From that they can find the issue and normally fix it. Also the updates come much more frequently than once a month. In fact there are multiple updates every day. Go to http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ for the newest version. (I think that the link is actually down today but it should be up soon). Hope I helped! Smile

Thank you Dr. Big Grin
04-24-2013, 04:53 PM
(04-24-2013 04:14 PM)synergeticink Wrote:  
(04-24-2013 03:54 PM)Dr. Woodenstein Wrote:  

Thank you Dr. Big Grin

No problem.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any games, the settings I use to get them to work, just to chat, or... well anything really haha. If I help maybe give me +1 Rep?
04-26-2013, 02:19 PM
Wow, this is the first game I've tested that has working video cutscenes.
04-26-2013, 02:22 PM
(04-26-2013 02:19 PM)geigermuller Wrote:  Wow, this is the first game I've tested that has working video cutscenes.

I tried it but is was so choppy and laggy it can't even be considered a playable game.
04-26-2013, 02:28 PM
(04-26-2013 02:22 PM)synergeticink Wrote:  
(04-26-2013 02:19 PM)geigermuller Wrote:  Wow, this is the first game I've tested that has working video cutscenes.

I tried it but is was so choppy and laggy it can't even be considered a playable game.

On my galaxy s3, I get 35-60 fps, which is quite playable if you ask me. But there is the occasional random crash every now and again. And the audio is indeed choppy but the videos are perfectly smooth.