Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
LittleBigPlanet
12-06-2013, 09:06 AM
RE: LittleBigPlanet
The good news: the movies (intro/ tutorial animations) are no longer crashing the emulator on latest builds on my S3 (Exynos/Mali400).

The bad news: as soon as I get to the actual game, the screen is all blue... just the background sky is showing. The game is running, sounds are playing as expected.

I think I tried ALL the possible settings and combinations (HW, SW, buffered on/off, hacks on/off, fastmem, MT, etc.) nothing seems to change.

I think this started while I was not able to run the game due to the intro crashing, so it will be hard for me to track the exact revision that caused this.

It is working well on Windows.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2013, 09:29 AM
checked on 9.5.917 - game still just goes to unable to load screen and won't progress any further -just stays on menu - and there is no saved file or folder from previous version

specs: win xp 32bit service pack 3 nvidia GT630 2048mb ram graphics card, dual core 3.0GHz 2gb ram pc user
12-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Is there anyway to get a save state file to skip past the language menu to the start of a game or would it be a waste of time i've got game version uces01264 , all i get is this so far on build 9.5.954.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

specs: win xp 32bit service pack 3 nvidia GT630 2048mb ram graphics card, dual core 3.0GHz 2gb ram pc user
12-10-2013, 07:24 PM
fantastic latest build on my nexus 7 2013 runs almost perfect and fast great guys
12-15-2013, 07:14 PM
Hi guys does anyone know if little big planet works on xp yet (because i just get save data load failed and won't progress to game) .is this the same with other xp users?

12-15-2013, 07:22 PM
If you can get your hands on the US version of the game, I'd recommend it, it's worked forever.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
12-16-2013, 07:02 AM
Thx dax,I'll try getting the us vers.

01-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Here are the current problems with Little Big Planet on Android :
> This message appears after language is selected but before game is started.
"Save data load failed because the data is corrupt.Retry?
Or quit the game and restart.Corrupt data may be deleted in-game after restart.
Retry?
(Yes) (No)"
If "Yes" is selected the same message reappears.If "No" is selected game goes on and plays well but no way of saving.I have tried deleting the LBP savegame files in the hope that new saves are created but it didnt work and a different message was shown but with no way of carrying on the game,so I put the savegame files back.

>If non-buffered rendering is selected stickers are placed in front of the screen and it is hard to play.This has been mentioned before and apparently for buffered rendering there is a template to hide the stickers which is removed in non-buffered.

>Recently playing the game, I had the videos working perfectly but it seems that for some reason the videos are now absent(probably an update), I also don't remember the non-buffered rendering being messed up.The videos are necessary so if it can be put back to the way it was that would be great.

By the way congratulations to the creators of PPSSPP,it may have the most problems but it's still the best emulator there is for android!Big Grin
01-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Any solutions anyone?
01-11-2014, 07:52 PM
As I said two posts above yours, I'd recommend using the US version of the game, if you can get it (off PSN/retail, whichever). It doesn't have the save data load failed error. If that's not an option, I don't think we've figured out yet why the EU version does it.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
01-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Okay thanks, I'll give that a go then.
01-17-2014, 05:26 AM
Hello, I found a ISO at internet. The website said it is US Ver.. But I'd like to confirm if the us ver. has the language select screen?
It also cannot pass the memory checking screen.
Please help...., thanks a lot.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-17-2014, 07:18 PM
Oh, I confirmed it is a US ver. I tried to play it with PPSSPP windows ver.. It works! Then I copied the saves to Android device. It also works. Nice~.
01-17-2014, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 07:42 PM by takeshineale88.)
(01-17-2014 05:26 AM)hotsuma Wrote:  Hello, I found a ISO at internet. The website said it is US Ver.. But I'd like to confirm if the us ver. has the language select screen?
It also cannot pass the memory checking screen.
Please help...., thanks a lot.
1st screen shot has a GB flag NOT US flag
Not the us version but the eu version

PC specs
CPU = Intel Core i5 10500
GPU = Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
Storage = 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 2TB HDD
RAM = 16GB DDR4
OS = Windows 11

Mobile Devices
Xiaomi Mi11
CPU = Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
GPU = Adreno 660
RAM = 8GB
Storage = 256GB
OS = Android 12
01-30-2014, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 06:59 AM by piau9000.)
Don't matter if you are playing the US or EU version, the message about corrupted save occour in both versions.
In the US version it appear in the middle of the game. After you finish the first australia level, if you try to go to the second one the message appear and you cannot proced (you have to save to proced).
If you reset the game the message appear in the begining (this one can be avoided but you can't save afterwards).
The only way to fix is by deleting the save folder, but by doing this, you can only play the first level over and over.

I'm using the official build (0.9.6.2). Win XP 32 bit.

Edit: It seem that if you have I/O on Thread enabled this bug occours. So, if someone is having the same issue, try disabling it. I don't know if doing this will break something else.