Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The latest build doesn't work for me
03-31-2013, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 10:57 AM by UltimaVersus.)
RE: The latest build doesn't work for me
(03-31-2013 12:44 AM)yetanotheruser Wrote:  I think it might be because there's no indication that my stupid graphics card runs OpenGL 2.0... the drivers won't update any further because of the "custom video card" nonsense it keeps giving me. Is there anything I can do at all to still use this? I'm tired of losing out on everything because I'm too poor to afford a new graphics card...

Download OpenGL Extensions Viewer, this software will tell you everything about your graphic card, in particular the version of OpenGL currently supported by your graphic card! Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2013, 05:19 PM
Hmm. Okay, so then in that same command prompt window, type:

PPSSPPWindows.exe

This will run it as an administrator. If it works, that mens something funny is up.

-[Unknown]
03-31-2013, 08:30 PM
I'm not sure. At this point I suspect a virus scanner or something... very strange.

Here's a question: what if you make a copy of ui_atlas.zim, and then make a copy of ppge_atlas.zim and name the copy ui_atlas.zim? In other words, make both files have the contents of ppge_atlas.zim.

If it works, it'll look funny something else, but that would support the virus checker theory. Next, try replacing ppge_atlas.zim with the original ui_atlas.zim (at this point, they'd be swapped.) If it complains about ppge_atlas.zim... there you go. It's restricting based on content.

If not, at least we'll know more about the weirdness.

-[Unknown]
03-31-2013, 09:57 PM
god dam antivirus they can be a disaster some times,i was ready to tell you to run it on vmware