Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recover my save game?
10-30-2016, 05:18 PM
Recover my save game?
My phone was broken at the moment and it looks like I need to reformat it. My games were saved on my sd card, so if I will repair my phone and insert again my sd card, can I still continue my save game or need to start again from start?

PS. I'm new to this forum so forgive me If I didn't follow some rules. Just really need an immediate response. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Recover my save game?
Hey dude, what’s up!

Are you sure your saves are in the SD card!? Well, if that’s the case, you won’t loose your saves. You just need copy and paste it to PSP directory.

But I would pay attention, cause I’m almost sure your saves are in internal memory.

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
05-24-2017, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2018 08:17 AM by issacsamuel.)
RE: Recover my save game?
I don't think you can continue your game.it won't be stable in your phone .So i guess you have to start from first.A step-by-step guide to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista:Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select disk partition or storage location where you lost files and click here "Scan".EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will start a quick scan to find lost files;Preview and restore lost data.