Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Persona 3 Portable Save Transfer Not Working
09-27-2016, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2016 05:17 AM by Zabieru.)
Information Persona 3 Portable Save Transfer Not Working
So, I started playing P3P on my android with this emulator. I was enjoying it, got a month into the game. Then I started getting tired of the all-time 20 fps while in Tartarus, so I started playing it on my PC. To do this, I simply downloaded the emulator, downloaded the game (same site), started the game,then created a save. I went into ppsspp/memstick/PSP/SAVEDATA/ULUS10512DATA00 and uploaded my save file I got from PSP/SAVEDATA/ULUS10512DATA00 on my tablet to Google Drive, and downloaded it into the folder mentioned on PC. After that, I started up the emulator on PC and behold, it was awesome. End of the weekend,I did the same operation, vice versa. The next day, I started up the emulator, loaded P3P, and went to "Load Game," then this popped up: "Unable to load Data." Now, all my information is there, literally everything, including the time i saved it the night before. But it wouldn't work. I just thought to mention as well, I also moved my states to the PC as well, but I did NOT put it back into the android, as I do not think it matters in the same way as the actual saves do. Please help me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply