Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GT PSP question
09-18-2016, 06:24 PM
GT PSP question
I'm playing PPSSPP on mobile (android). Can you put your music from your phone to the game's custom soundtrack?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: GT PSP question
On which game?
09-22-2016, 01:28 PM
GRAN TURISMO PSP.
09-22-2016, 04:31 PM
Sorry I don't know this game
09-23-2016, 01:48 PM
there is program called UMDGen and i know it have option to unpack and repack psp image but thats half way of the story other half is if u can find audio files cause not all games have them just there for u to manage

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
09-23-2016, 04:27 PM
(09-23-2016 01:48 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  there is program called UMDGen and i know it have option to unpack and repack psp image but thats half way of the story other half is if u can find audio files cause not all games have them just there for u to manage
I think what TyWormely wants to know is, if PPSSPP supports GTPSP's custom music option (which the game reads on a real PSP from MS0:/Music/).

(09-18-2016 06:24 PM)TyWormely Wrote:  I'm playing PPSSPP on mobile (android). Can you put your music from your phone to the game's custom soundtrack?
I had to grab my save from my PSP to test this, but I have some good news fo you!
I created a Music folder inside the emulator's Memstick folder, put some random mp3 in there, and the game played it back during the race (I tested it on PC, since my phone is not good enough to play these sorts of games on it).
So it SHOULD work on your phone too, if you move your music to the /Memstick/Music folder (or /Memstick/Music/Gtpsp if you choose that in the options).