Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jeanne D'Arc...anyone?
09-17-2016, 10:18 AM
Jeanne D'Arc...anyone?
I got no luck finding any solutions to this problem. I think, those who wanted to play this game on their mobile phones badly are experiencing the same as I do. So, yeah, I'll be needing help...thanks in advance.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Jeanne D'Arc...anyone?
This game does things with depth buffers that are hard to simulate with OpenGL ES - this probably means your mobile device doesn't support the features we need. IIRC, it may work with OpenGL ES 3, and in the future, Vulkan.

We've tried to find creative solutions, but so far haven't found a good way to make this work in OpenGL ES 2.

-[Unknown]
09-17-2016, 11:02 PM
(09-17-2016 01:35 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  This game does things with depth buffers that are hard to simulate with OpenGL ES - this probably means your mobile device doesn't support the features we need. IIRC, it may work with OpenGL ES 3, and in the future, Vulkan.

We've tried to find creative solutions, but so far haven't found a good way to make this work in OpenGL ES 2.

-[Unknown]

Oh gosh...I'm waiting for the new update of the PPSSPP for Android. Ringing any bells on when will it come out? They would probably fixed some issues on certain games and the multiplayer mode. Anyway, thanks for the reply.
09-17-2016, 11:32 PM
Probably soon - 1.3 has just been released:

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=20788

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it won't change the issue in Jeanne d'Arc on the device you're using.

-[Unknown]
09-18-2016, 07:20 AM
Hahaha. I just downloaded the new update though. Never changed anything. So sad.