Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dissidia Final Fantasy
09-10-2016, 11:39 PM
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Hello everyone!
I don't know if I should post this here, I'm sorry if this is not the right place. Also, I'm not a native English speaker, I apologize if there are any mistakes.

I downloaded the ISO file of Dissidia Final Fantasy. It works fine until I'm done putting the nickname, choosing the difficulty and the day of the week I play the most, then it goes to white screen for a moment and it crashes, with a window saying that PPSSPP stopped working. I also tried to download another ISO from another website (maybe the first one was corrupted), but it still doesn't work.
Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Dissidia Final Fantasy
Dissidia is from a time when many PSP ISO files had to be patched to work with custom firmware and there were 3 or 4 competing kinds at it's hight along with 3 or 4 different types of patches that needed to be used to make the game work. Unfortunatly, most (if not all) of those patches screw up PPSSPP.

The best solution is to use your copy of Dissidia in a CFW enabled PSP and make a clean rom with no patches. That will eliminate any of the usual compatibility errors that come with patched ISO files. If you need help doing this I can easily talk you through the whole procedure.

If it is still having issues with a clean ISO then we can look at settings and hardware issues.
09-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Thank you very much for your detailed reply, but I downloaded Dissidia Duodecim and, oddly, it works really well, except for some graphical glitches. I think this thread can be closed.
Thank you again for your help!
09-17-2016, 12:46 AM
Great to use