Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Play Multiplayer using EVOLVE
09-10-2016, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2016 04:53 PM by Haseeb.)
Lightbulb [Tutorial] Play Multiplayer using EVOLVE
Hi guys Smile , hope you're all doing well! So we've had the multiplayer feature of PPSSPP for quite a while now , although Hamachi hasn't proved to be the best
for that as for as I've seen.
In Hamachi, the Direct Tunnel and Relayed Tunnel can be a big problem , you would need to have NAT type 1 or at least 2 to get decent ping.
Also the 5 people per connection problem is very annoying and stops you from making a community. I'm guessing there are at least over 10,000 Hamachi accounts made just for PPSSPP and of course , 90% of them are dead.
I faced similar connection restrictions on Tunggle.

EVOLVE is a client that works by making parties and joining them , very simple. No connection type restrictions and decent pings despite of your firewall or ISP type.

I've played Tekken 6 on that and the experience was like 3x of Hamachi.

Here's little explanation how you can set it up :

STEP 1:

Go there https://www.evolvehq.com/client

And install the client.

[Image: 498NleO.png]

STEP 2: Make an account after you start the application.

STEP 3 : Log in

STEP 4 : The party system is like this
[Image: KHVG8e2.png]

You can also share your party link by clicking at that INVITE button and copy link.

If you have Windows 10 , make sure you go to DEVICE MANAGER , find Evolve adapter under Network Adapters. Click on its properties , go to Advance and set MAC value to 0. (Otherwise you can't join parties)

STEP 5 :
In the party , you have to copy the Host's ip and paste it in PPSSPP settings > Pro adhoc server.
MAKE SURE HOST HIMSELF HAS HIS OWN IP COPIED INTO HIS PPSSPP AS WELL.

[Image: cYLk6Eo.png]

That's done! Go to your game lobby and start playing!

Join Global TEKKEN 6 EVOLVE PARTY :
https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?t...IZAqnyP6Ms

We need more players.
Try to keep maximum players in one global party than creating individual parties and overloading the system. If you believe there isn't a global party for the game you want to play , create a party and make a thread about it!

Hope this helped , see ya! Smile

The Signature!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Play Multiplayer using EVOLVE
Very good guide , evolve is indeed better than hamachi with no network restrictions and being able to add friends.

Im looking for T6 players so add me there if you wanna play-my name is Complain there too.
09-10-2016, 08:46 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Play Multiplayer using EVOLVE
(09-10-2016 07:58 PM)Complain Wrote:  Very good guide , evolve is indeed better than hamachi with no network restrictions and being able to add friends.

Im looking for T6 players so add me there if you wanna play-my name is Complain there too.

Thanks Smile And added you.

The Signature!