Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
11-26-2016, 04:02 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
(11-25-2016 08:18 AM)Ultraliberateur Wrote:  DONT CHANGE PPSSPP NO_CHEAT_Vx IP AND CONFIG 172.16.0.1
NE PAS CHANGER L'ADRESSE IP ET LA CONFIG DE PPSSPP NO_CHEAT_Vx 172.16.0.1

lol what are you trying to do on my server broh :v , you re playing? hacking or what ? i see your id login today you have 4 id with same ip address, looks like suspicious to me , you're telling people not to playing here but you re playing right now hmm. you just an hater who hate being banned because not obey the rules or what?

proof of your suspicious activity

if you're here just to intended to do harm to our server you re just wasting your energy bro.

this server is free 2 play server with custom build that prevent cheating for fair play and use openvpn to bypass nat and complicated setup, what's wrong with that?

people who love playing adhoc over internet with android or their pc and use this server will still playing here if they re agree with the rules and have fun with it.

And its is their right to choose any vpn software or just playing locally, so please stop do anything not usefull bro .

if you're not having something nice to share better not to post anything or it will just looks like spam and cancer.

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform] - Adhenovan - 11-26-2016 04:02 AM