Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Portable
09-27-2014, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014 05:17 AM by kite21.)
Shocked RE: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable
Hello, I am using the ppsspp on my galaxy tab 3 10.1 and it went well for the opening and all, but when I get to the first labyrinth (after Sayaka and Madoka save kyubey from Homura at the mall) the game doesn't load the textures right and it crashes right there

(I tried placing a screenshot but the forum won't let me place links)

I tried the proposed solution ( disable Fast memory, multithreaded and I/O on thread in the settings under the systems menu ) to no avail, then I went to buildbot and downloaded the latest build (v0.9.9.1-541-g7442e57) to see if it would work but the game game won't even start now.

Also I have another issue but idk if this is general or just on this game, each time I try to save (in game, no save state) it doesn't create a save file, I can use other save files from the internet, but I can't save my own game without save states.

I hope anyone can help, thank you for your time and sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

Edit: I downloaded the apk again, but not the one at the play store, the other one, and it worked! But now the videos are making the game crash (the first time the game didn't crashed on videos, now it does), but eh, you can't win at everything, thanks anyway, I hope this gets addressed on future updates Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable - kite21 - 09-27-2014 01:30 AM