Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Portable
06-09-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable
All floors of the final Mysterious barrier works on the latest build as well as Madoka's story i've not played any of the other stories so far so i'm not sure if they work or not.

My short playlist of the witch battles the english translation is currently a early WIP so it's not avaible to the public yet sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...re=mh_lolz
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2014, 10:54 AM
Madoka Magica Portable crash
Hello!
I'm currently having a problem with the game, I finally managed to get the ISO after a week, was so happy when I finally got the ISO, but now it just crashes.

Basically, I can go to the main menu and stuff when the game starts, I can start a new game, go into options, all that stuff, but when you start Madoka's route, do Madoka's dream, Madoka will wake up, then this big ass screeen appears with a message in the middle, followed by Madoka's voice, after this screen goes, PPSSPP just crashes.

It's really annoying and I can't seem to find anything on Google, so any help please?
07-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-29-2014, 12:12 PM
I have the same problem as the guy two post above. The game plays fine for the first bit, but after the title splash screen, it instantly crashes. It is repeatable, it constantly crashes at that exact same spot. Is there some sort of crashlog that I can get that will help solve this problem?
08-02-2014, 01:21 PM
For Mami's Route, final boss battle. When defeated, the game crashed.
Anyone has the same problem?
08-16-2014, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 10:17 AM by CannonGerbil.)
In order to fix the white screen problem I mentioned a couple of post earlier, make sure you disable Fast memory, multithreaded and I/O on thread in the settings under the systems menu.

I have a new problem, however. I am getting a blank screen during Madoka's route, right after the "throwing souls" incident. Is anyone else getting a similar issue?
08-16-2014, 12:33 PM
Madoka Magica Portable (English Patched)
Title: Madoka Magica Portable (English Patched)
Genre: RPG
Region: Japan + English Patched
Disc ID: ULJS-00430
Format: ISO
Version: from Nicoblog
Compatibility: Menu, Intro
Release Date : 2012-03-15

I have problem The System data not found. Any one can fix it or can play this
game
08-16-2014, 06:22 PM
Merged. Even if it's a translation patch, it's still the same game, so it makes sense to describe its issues and such in the game's original thread.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-27-2014, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014 05:17 AM by kite21.)
Shocked RE: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable
Hello, I am using the ppsspp on my galaxy tab 3 10.1 and it went well for the opening and all, but when I get to the first labyrinth (after Sayaka and Madoka save kyubey from Homura at the mall) the game doesn't load the textures right and it crashes right there

(I tried placing a screenshot but the forum won't let me place links)

I tried the proposed solution ( disable Fast memory, multithreaded and I/O on thread in the settings under the systems menu ) to no avail, then I went to buildbot and downloaded the latest build (v0.9.9.1-541-g7442e57) to see if it would work but the game game won't even start now.

Also I have another issue but idk if this is general or just on this game, each time I try to save (in game, no save state) it doesn't create a save file, I can use other save files from the internet, but I can't save my own game without save states.

I hope anyone can help, thank you for your time and sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

Edit: I downloaded the apk again, but not the one at the play store, the other one, and it worked! But now the videos are making the game crash (the first time the game didn't crashed on videos, now it does), but eh, you can't win at everything, thanks anyway, I hope this gets addressed on future updates Smile
01-08-2015, 12:12 AM
(08-16-2014 10:16 AM)CannonGerbil Wrote:  In order to fix the white screen problem I mentioned a couple of post earlier, make sure you disable Fast memory, multithreaded and I/O on thread in the settings under the systems menu.

I have a new problem, however. I am getting a blank screen during Madoka's route, right after the "throwing souls" incident. Is anyone else getting a similar issue?

Yeah! i got the same problem! i don't know how long ago u posted this (didn't check..) but if u got a solution, Do let me know via Private Message if possible! (I don't know if the site will notify me if u post in this forum.... Thanks alot!
05-02-2015, 10:31 AM
(08-16-2014 12:33 PM)liger0000 Wrote:  Title: Madoka Magica Portable (English Patched)
Genre: RPG
Region: Japan + English Patched
Disc ID: ULJS-00430
Format: ISO
Version: from Nicoblog
Compatibility: Menu, Intro
Release Date : 2012-03-15

I have problem The System data not found. Any one can fix it or can play this
game

I'm curious where did you get the translation patch from? last i checked the Pre-Alpha patch was only given out to a few people for testing myself included
08-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Anyone knows the name of the engine of this game?
09-08-2015, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 01:55 PM by Anna Soger.)
Dear liger0000. It isn't an error. When the box "The system data not found" appears, just click O button to continue. It'll ask you to install system data. Choose "Yes" then follow it until it dones. I thought it is an error before but i was wrong.
10-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Sad [PC] Madoka Portable stopped working
Hello,

I had this problem when playing Translated Madoka Portable from Tradukosoft. It also happens earlier but it can be fixed by just restarting PPSSPP.

But on this problem, i think it can't be fixed. I tried adjust everything and restarting everything and nothing happens, still broken. I play via Save state and load state.

PPSSPP v1.1.0
Windows 10 64 bit, playing both 32 bit and 64 bit exe still same.
Nvidia GT730 1GB GDDR5

This is the log before it crashes:
Code:
CRI ADX File E[ID] : HLE\sceIo.cpp:1705 UNIMPL sceIoChangeAsyncPriority(8,24)
CRI ADX File E[ID] : HLE\sceIo.cpp:1705 UNIMPL sceIoChangeAsyncPriority(7,24)
user_main      I [G3D] : GLES\ShaderManager.cpp:144 Linked shader: vs 28 fs 29
Sorry no screenshot, the forum didn't allow me to post screenshot.

I've played so far that I forgot to save it memory card.

Please help

Thanks
10-09-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Portable
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2