Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Portable
07-01-2013, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 01:51 PM by kaabii.)
RE: [Ubuntu][Pre-V0.8][menu] Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable
Just tried the game again, decided to see if waiting during the transformation cutscene when Madoka transforms; if you wait long enough (presumably the time of the cutscene), it continues on. It's playable, the cutscenes won't play but I just made it to the start of the first day. Just wait long enough I suppose. Going to edit this post with screenshots once I can confirm the dungeon gameplay works. I've found no problems with audio either. Using v0.8.1-169-g7c074f2, with the atrac3+ plugin. Settings are none checked in the Options tab besides "Ignore illegal reads/writes".

EDIT: Looks like in-dungeon gameplay works. I see no problems, even though it's a short segment that doesn't have normal gameplay. Looks like this is fully playable, the only thing missing are cutscenes and the missing textures in the loading screen as mentioned by the original thread maker.

EDIT2: To get past the freeze when Mami I suppose transforms when you're about to save the old lady, you have to be in Interpreter instead of Dynarec. Just save state, use interpreter, get past it, and then go back and put Dynarec back on.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Ubuntu][Pre-V0.8][menu] Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable - kaabii - 07-01-2013 12:47 PM