Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Note 5 gaming performance drop last patch
08-03-2016, 07:07 PM
Note 5 gaming performance drop last patch
Hello guys

I made this post regarding something weird going with the newest patch of ppsspp on my Note 5.

I used to play SD Gundam Generation world and Street supremacy at max 30-32 fps stable with noise distortion or FPS drops.

For some reason now Im getting fps drops on both game making Street supremacy unbearable to play and SD Gundam annoying with the sound distortion it has now.

Did something change or something? FPS now is 30- some parts then drop to 19-24 at others parts of Street supremacy.

Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Note 5 gaming performance drop last patch
Up really looking forward to fix this.
08-08-2016, 02:35 AM
So if you download the previous version and install that does the performance return?
08-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Havent tried that, was hoping it was a new option or something else messing with the fps.
08-10-2016, 12:39 PM
So when finding out why performance decreased, testing the last known release before issues popped up does a few things.

1. Tests to make sure the update is the reason for the performance loss (ie. If you revert and the performance is still lower then odds are aomething else changed with your device, so different help is needed).

2. If performance is stable then you can test the nightly updates until you find the one that causes the loss for you. (This will make it far easier to figure out what change caused it and how to help out)