Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PSVita PSP ports
03-24-2013, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 10:11 PM by XperiaPLAYer27.)
PSVita PSP ports
Hi, do you think is possible to port some vita psp ports to xperia play( cause of dual analog support ) ? Doesn't matter if yes or not, because we have PPSSPP Big Grin, i'm just curious XD

Sorry if my english is bad, I am Slovak.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2013, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 10:45 PM by EvilKingStan.)
RE: PSVita PSP ports
(03-24-2013 10:10 PM)XperiaPLAYer27 Wrote:  Hi, do you think is possible to port some vita psp ports to xperia play( cause of dual analog support ) ? Doesn't matter if yes or not, because we have PPSSPP Big Grin, i'm just curious XD

Think about the specs of the PSVita, as well as the touchpad on its back, the heavy games it runs. It's basically a small PS3. Now think about the specs of the XPlay. I think you know the answer. Wink
03-25-2013, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 09:39 AM by stodag.)
We wish lol... If we are talkin about ports maybe a quad core 3ghz could do it. Emulation in about 6-10 years if we r luckySmile I do think its possible in future as it uses arm architecture etc.. it maybe easier to emulate than a ps2 but as for ports we may see that in a couple of years.I wont be suprised if we see psp ports gamecube ps2 ports etc soon.Smile

imo....

I want a shenmue port that would be ill.
03-25-2013, 09:41 AM
Well, we can't emulate the Vita but what we can do is to fake dual analog for original PSP games the same way Vita does - like, mapping the second analog to the face buttons or the arrow buttons.

First I need to get around to actually adding support for the Xperia Play analogs though...
03-25-2013, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 09:45 AM by stodag.)
Also why do the moderators keep closin post..... unless im mistaken this is off topic and clearly states talk about anything you want yet you got it on lockers.. if you dont like people talkin about emus dont reply.

It need to be called off topic... but no enulator other than ppsspp talk.
03-25-2013, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 01:59 PM by Dwightyone.)
(03-25-2013 09:41 AM)Henrik Wrote:  Well, we can't emulate the Vita but what we can do is to fake dual analog for original PSP games the same way Vita does - like, mapping the second analog to the face buttons or the arrow buttons.

First I need to get around to actually adding support for the Xperia Play analogs though...

This would be very very good. Infact this is so good, if it comes into effect you could end up indirectly increasing the value of all the Xperia Plays on ebay. I'm aware that there is more complexity to doing it on Gingerbread though, but if you do end up doing this I'll give you my wife and I'll chuck in a few camels for free. Big Grin

I know we haven't seen the Project Shield but looking down the road a little, theoretically, I'd imagine this could be done with that device too, I think. And if that was possible, well, I think that really could be the final nail in the Vita's coffin because a fully working PPSSPP on the Project Shield would make both irresistible to the consumer.

(Sorry If I have gone off topic a little) Smile

EDIT - (For Moderators) Just a observation of the future of what could be, it's not a request. Phew...
03-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Henrik: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...9#pid10719

Sorry if my english is bad, I am Slovak.
03-25-2013, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 01:43 PM by stodag.)
@Dwightyone: we are off topic lol why appologise.....

also if the (Can you Port) post are directly at henrik then yes i agree they should be shut but i dojt think it was..
03-25-2013, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 02:00 PM by Dwightyone.)
I don't why, it's a bad habit I've developed. Some people have bad habits like smoking etc... mine is apologising. I'm just sorry it has come to this with me opening up like this to strangers on the internet about my inner insecurities . I'm sorry. Big Grin