Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Monster Hunter FU and CWCheats
07-22-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Monster Hunter FU and CWCheats
(07-22-2016 10:31 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  CWC isn't just name of a plugin, but also general name for the cheat format proposed by that plugin which ended up most popular on psp. You can't run the plugin on the emulator, but it's also not needed as we have our own cheat engine built-in which happens to support that format.

Follow this guide how to use cwcheats with PPSSPP, just note that if you're using it on non-mobile platforms you don't have to manually search for the ini file to edit, it can be opened automatically by your system basic text editor using an option within cheat menu, which besides pause menu in latest versions can also be entered from game screen(the one accessible by triangle/right click/hold the game icon on the list) the guide is just slightly outdated and doesn't mention newer additions.

That's exactly the guide i used to try to use CwCheat, but the cheat code didn't seem to work.

Either that or i don't know what the cheat is exactly going to do to make me able to save again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monster Hunter FU and CWCheats - Unknow0059 - 07-22-2016 02:32 PM