Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Galaxy s7 edge always force closed
05-08-2016, 01:48 PM
Galaxy s7 edge always force closed
At the first time I run ppsspp to my brad new S7 edge.. ppsspp always crash.. when i load a game.. i tried deffirent settings .. i think i tried all of settings but no luck it always say..( unfortunately ppsspp stoped.) i feel dissappointed because i am expecting that i can play any games on my flag ship phone. But this is what happen.. and also im wondering my grad prime 3g running game smootly but when i try the same setting on my s7 edge i can feel the lag and game sound delay..? Maybe ppsspp is not compatible with the new version of android os?? (MARSMALLOW)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2016, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2016 04:52 PM by TkSilver.)
RE: Galaxy s7 edge always force closed
It is not compatible at the moment with the new 64bit code you have 3 possible options
1. Use adb to install the 32bit codepath of ppsspp (requires some technical knowledge)
Here is the thread in ports discussing this option http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...#pid117700

2. Use an earlier version from the download page that does not have the 64bit code yet.

3. Wait until a fix is made for samsung doing what samsung always does and tweaking things on their devices that only seem to break things for their devices and devs always seem to have to clean up after due to aamsung haveing a dominant market share.
05-10-2016, 03:08 AM
THANK YOU.. now im using it.. it work very well ..
07-21-2016, 07:48 AM
What version are you using?