Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai 2
04-17-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Dragonball Z Shin Budokai 2
I'm running the game on my statosphere. The sound is pretty awful. I just hear this weird static-like noise, but I have little problem with a mute game. What's bugging me is the horribly sluggish controls and choppy graphics. On my PSP, it works great. The models are half-rendered, move slowly, lag, and the special techniques and effects don't render at all. I just turned off sound emulation, which gives my settings:

"Hardware Transform, Vertex Cache, JIT (Dynarec), On-Screen Touch Controls, MinMapping, Use Media Engine, Show Analog Stick".

I tried messing with them, but I don't understand well enough to not damage the program. Should I alter my settings or is this still in progress for fixing the emulation?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Ok so I'm trying the cso for the US region and it runs very well, about 45 fps in battle. However like others have mentioned there are some issues with sound (I don't care about that), some issue with the graphics on moves, but about half of my characters are just silhouettes (haven't seen anyone else having this problem). I would really like to know if anyone else is having the silhouette problem. From what I'm seeing most people are using the JP version but I would like to be able to actually read my games. So... any thoughts? Any help? I'm running on Android btw, please don't post telling me to play on windows, I want to be able to play it portable without having to carry around my psp.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any games, the settings I use to get them to work, just to chat, or... well anything really haha. If I help maybe give me +1 Rep?
04-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Mine is also the US Region Another Road... I'm getting the Silhouette issue, now, myself. Just tried playing it a little bit ago. Trunks and Gohan, Broly, Goku... everyone's a silhouette. The controls are still really sluggish and the ki effects are all not rendering, still.
04-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Hi I have an error when playing this game is open to load and does not open the menu, any solution?
in emulator pc
04-17-2013, 11:07 PM
ricardo give us some more details like pc-specs,japan-usa-euro versions and what version of the emulator you are using
04-18-2013, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2013 11:41 AM by Lunos.)
I need Help with DBZ Shin Budokai 1, it Runs perfect but... the models :/ .... ....
[Image: W6MkHxy.png]

I tested DBZ Shin Budokai 2 and..
[Image: Ud8Lc7U.png]

Cya~
04-18-2013, 09:04 PM
I get black models in those stages too. Plain works fine.
04-19-2013, 11:23 AM
NOw all is fixed in the last build

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-19-2013, 11:34 AM
magic [Unknown] hands again Big Grin
04-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Best settings for latest build ?
04-19-2013, 01:47 PM
(04-19-2013 11:23 AM)vontman Wrote:  NOw all is fixed in the last build
Yes...much much better now. I really didn't know what I was missing. Turns out it was very significant graphics wise. Thanks you devs!
04-19-2013, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 02:02 PM by Fivefingerdp.)
Why anything in fixed on ios?
04-19-2013, 02:03 PM
The best settings are to have every thing on except fram skip, stream vbo and buffered render
04-19-2013, 02:08 PM
(04-19-2013 02:03 PM)vontman Wrote:  The best settings are to have every thing on except fram skip, stream vbo and buffered render

Nothing changed Sad
04-19-2013, 03:15 PM
╔╦╦╦═╦╦╦╗╔╦╦╗
║║║║║║║║║║║║║
║║║║║║║║║╠╬╬╣
╚══╩═╩══╝╚╩╩╝
on latest build all effect is visible now!!!!!!tnks henrik Big Grin