Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Tag Force Special (JPN)
03-04-2016, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 05:21 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Tag Force Special (JPN)
:D:D:D:D
遊戲王欸~~!!

Edit by vnctdj : Please speak in English when you are not in the international sub-forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force special loading bug
Hello Guys. I use PPSSPP on my android phone to play Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force Special Arc V. My phone is Acer Liquid Z520. Game works 99% of time with minor slow downs. But the biggest problem is that after duel game sometimes freezes stucks forever on loading screen. I mean there is animation of it loading but it just stays on loading screen forever. And it's randomly. Sometimes it does fine and loads but other times it freezes forever in loading screen. I even tried to save before I knew loading screen was going to happen but result is the same and it stil gets Stuck. Only way is to load save before duel to bypass it. But it doesn't guarantee that it wouldn't happen again. So this is big issue for me and I would almost say it is unplayable because that bug or whatever it is. Any help would be appriciated.
05-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-28-2017, 01:23 PM
Some card text is missing for some cards. It's usually with cards that involve text that involves polymerization.
05-20-2018, 12:55 PM
Hey just wanted to know if anyone has a fix for Jayden Yuki's crash for 4th heart event? Keeps crashing during the dialogue. Tried numerous things but none of them seem to be working.