Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
(03-19-2017 01:36 PM)abysskiwi Wrote:  but the problem is no matter what i do it always picks hall 1 on auto it doesn't even show me the other halls.

Sometimes it's good to check in-game options :>

http://i.imgur.com/Qrz7yCG.png

Change to manual if it's set to automatic. The downloaded character Jm has this set to automatic if you are using that.
03-23-2017, 04:01 AM
Heh. Because I never used that option I had actually forgotten it exists.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
03-24-2017, 12:31 PM
(03-23-2017 12:16 AM)tywald Wrote:  
(03-19-2017 01:36 PM)abysskiwi Wrote:  but the problem is no matter what i do it always picks hall 1 on auto it doesn't even show me the other halls.

Sometimes it's good to check in-game options :>

Thank you so much!!!! ^_^
I probably changed it to auto by accident ^^;

well problem solved. :>
03-26-2017, 08:54 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9MI7jE...sp=sharing
A "Texture Patch", what this file does is replace the baked bloom in the tundra's barioth nest(and probably other areas in the tundra) with a transparent texture so you don't bleed your eyes out while hunting Barioths.
[Image: vxoyFVz.jpg]
05-27-2017, 02:03 PM
Guys help me...when i play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PPSSPP 1.4.2 it just makes the screen black, i can tap the controls but if i keep pressing start nothing happens, ive tried changing the language to "Castellano (España)" then played the game again it still doesnt work, ive tried deleting it then installing it again but it still doesnt work,i tried the Cube(its a program that makes sure you PPSSPP is working if it spins)it spinned but it still didnt work, ive tried other Monster Hunter Portable 3rd ISO's but still nothing happened and ended wasting up GB's if someone can help please reply ASAP if its okay
05-27-2017, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 06:40 PM by Asferot.)
(05-27-2017 02:03 PM)CaptainFrost Wrote:  Guys help me...when i play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PPSSPP 1.4.2 it just makes the screen black, i can tap the controls but if i keep pressing start nothing happens, ive tried changing the language to "Castellano (España)" then played the game again it still doesnt work, ive tried deleting it then installing it again but it still doesnt work,i tried the Cube(its a program that makes sure you PPSSPP is working if it spins)it spinned but it still didnt work, ive tried other Monster Hunter Portable 3rd ISO's but still nothing happened and ended wasting up GB's if someone can help please reply ASAP if its okay

Read the thread? Maybe?

Look for info on PAUTH files. Its in the FIRST post...

Everything is Hitsuzen!
07-27-2017, 10:06 PM
Hello guys, so i have downloaded MHp3rd ang i have a PAUTH file too but when the video ended with the cat driving a ostritch or something the game goes black and nothing happens, i can hear a music and i can press the button but nothing its just black screen. I've tried every versions of emulator and even the latest but its the same. I am using a samsung galaxy s6 edge... pls help me :'(
11-04-2018, 10:52 AM
Hey guys! I played MHP3rd on PPSSPP 1.6.3.ver. and everything was fine. But once I updated to 1.7.1.ver. and, when I launched MHP3rd, as usual, PPSSPP just crashed. How to fix it?Sad
11-12-2018, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2019 05:40 AM by AkiraJkr.)
(11-04-2018 10:52 AM)Vlakod Wrote:  Hey guys! I played MHP3rd on PPSSPP 1.6.3.ver. and everything was fine. But once I updated to 1.7.1.ver. and, when I launched MHP3rd, as usual, PPSSPP just crashed. How to fix it?Sad

Try playing the HD remaster version of MHP3rd. it works for me. This one is like 90% translated. it's the v5 of team maverick's translation patch, the last one before they stopped.
EDIT: TEXT REMOVED. Please do not post links to game downloads on the forums.
11-12-2018, 11:48 PM
on hd remaster, can the font get more visible? i use 1x resolution both, is it the cause? i want smoother gameplay than painful slowdown but nice graphics.

the text is not visible enough, same with monster hunter freedom unite,.
11-13-2018, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2018 04:46 AM by Abbanon.)
(11-12-2018 11:48 PM)crazyrexz Wrote:  on hd remaster, can the font get more visible? i use 1x resolution both, is it the cause? i want smoother gameplay than painful slowdown but nice graphics.

the text is not visible enough, same with monster hunter freedom unite,.

Have you tried using different font files?
PPSSPP uses its own custom font, which is quite narrow and spaced, and can break a few games visually because of that.
This is because the font used on a real PSP is owned by Sony, so we don't have the rights to include it as a resource with PPSSPP itself.

You can still use real PSP fonts though! Simply get the font files from your own PSP, for personal use.
Or, you can use fan-created fonts found online! Or even make your own if you know how, since it requires particular file types.

Come and join the official PPSSPP Discord server:
https://discord.gg/5NJB6dD
04-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Excuse me, where to put PAUTH files to play MHP3rd on Win 7 64 bit? Thank you.
06-16-2019, 06:50 PM
Title: Monster Hunter 3rd
Game ID: ULJM-05800
Region: JAP
Format: ISO
Version ppsspp 1.8.0
Compatability: Intro, Menu
Notes: Crash when you try to load the game
04-07-2020, 05:24 AM
It's not working on my phone.... ppsspp forcely stop how to fix this plessee help..... tnx in advance