Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MHFU - Can't play with more than 2 players
07-04-2016, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 08:41 PM by tywald.)
RE: MHFU - Can't play with more than 2 players
Does the party split up into 2 groups after the loading? i.e if "a" hosts, he ends up with "b" and "c" ends up with "d". I have seen that happen a few times as well, usually when ping is very high (400ms+) but we usually just retry in that case and most of the times it works.

Can you confirm if the other 3 you are playing with have their fast memory turned off as well? They should maybe either take a screenshot of it or send their config file to you so you can check that way. Sometimes people can be wrong if they just assume it's off when it's not Tongue

If you tried everything then maybe you can try your luck in our Evolve party: https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?t...YOCYQWJh_i
The group is not just MHFU, it's all MH games although virtually nobody plays Freedom 1. I would say it's 70% MHP3rd and 30% MHFU.

We have been playing 2, 3 and 4-man groups daily for over 2 years now. Maybe you can test your setup with us there?

I think I have shared everything I know, if it still doesn't work then maybe try with a clean install / a different PC. If it works for us then it should work for you as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MHFU - Can't play with more than 2 players - tywald - 07-04-2016 06:07 PM