Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection
07-11-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection
(07-10-2018 11:08 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  If changing to IR helped, it probably means PPSSPP is running too fast, and so your CPU has unclocked. It depends on the OS and device how much this can happen. See here for more description:

"Real clock sync" under system settings COULD help.

-[Unknown]

Real clock sync does not seem to work. I am playing on a PC (windows 8) which makes it feel really strange that I would be having any issues with speed. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2018, 01:53 AM
That's weird, normally you'd only see something like that on mobile...

-[Unknown]
08-14-2018, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2018 11:59 AM by KhR0N1K.)
(07-10-2018 05:28 PM)Cutsman Wrote:  After just completing FF3 with no issues, I'm having an issue with FF4 where the video stutters / frame drops for about 1-2 seconds every 10 seconds. It's very odd. The game seems to look and play fine otherwise. I've tried a ton of variations of settings and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Edit: After playing with it some more, I have discovered that changing it from CPU core Dynarec to IR interpreter makes it go away, but adds an annoying audio skip whenever going into a doorway (when loading occurs, I assume).

did it look like frame drops (or more like a stutter?) but the FPS counter would still stay at 60 fps?

edit: actually after reading my comment i guess a stutter and a frame drop look very similar lol. but ya did the FPS stay locked at 60 fps? is the main question
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2018, 10:33 PM
So for some reason, my screen goes black every time Tsunami is used. Any idea why?
11-04-2018, 10:57 PM
issue with font
I'm having problem with font, its not readable
can i be from my pc ? or how can i fix it if possible

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-24-2020, 12:19 AM
Hello Im playing on Switch on the latest version. Ive never been able to find anything about it but when the bosses or enemies die and go into that like pixel like thanos snap thing it slows down a tonne. Is there anything to change? Im using the GL version.

Systems and Devices:

Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Nintendo Switch(Exploitable)

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
MSI GTX 1080 8GB
16GB DDR4-3200MHz
02-08-2021, 04:21 PM
(08-24-2020 12:19 AM)Armyboy0894 Wrote:  Hello Im playing on Switch on the latest version. Ive never been able to find anything about it but when the bosses or enemies die and go into that like pixel like thanos snap thing it slows down a tonne. Is there anything to change? Im using the GL version.

I'm also having this issue on the Switch, latest version, as well. Looking for information on this, too.

Have you received the error "video memory full" and switching to "slow caching mode"? I received that after about 40 minutes of play, and the sprites all disappeared.
06-27-2023, 07:28 AM
Title: Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection
Genre: Fantasy RPG
Region (US, EU, JP): JP
Format (ISO, CSO, EBOOT): ISO
Version: v1.15.4
Game ID: [NPJH50414]
Compatability: Playable
Notes: when reach 100% in install data game then suddenly it got freeze.
Screenshots:

[Image: wkheUsp.png]

Attached File(s)
.png  install data_not_working.png (Size: 33.68 KB / Downloads: 78)